Drinks package gone.

pennine

Same here and in the last few days details of the drink packages for my cruise also disappeared.

It is my understanding, that if you book through a TA, you can only book the packages through the TA. There is no way around this because on the MSC booking, not only have the package details been removed, but under your details you should see that the package has been cancelled.

I was offered the choice of 2 drink packages by my TA when I booked but decided to check them out first and the price by the TA was same as MSC.

I intend to ring my TA tomorrow to check the current pricing.

See thread below from about post no. 29

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2584474&page=2

I would not worry about this at all. I have noticed that sometimes MSC’s website allows me to search add-on’s like spa packages and sometimes it doesn’t. Their site is a bit unpredictable but 90% of the time it’s worked fine for me. I can’t say the same about other sites on the internet! If I were you, I’d print a physical copy of your booking next time the drinks package appears. I always make PDF copies of my bookings in case something disappears later and I need proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSC UK is different to MSC USA.

I have spoken to MSC and if you have booked through a TA it has to be booked through your TA. It will not reappear on the MSC site.

Edited by tjwa

Hmm, I never had a problem. Are you speaking of adding the package to a Bella or Fantastica booking? Because we upgraded from Fantastica to Aurea and the drinks package was there right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSC UK is different to MSC USA.

I have spoken to MSC and if you have booked through a TA it has to be booked through your TA. It will not reappear on the MSC site.

We booked direct with MSC, the drink packages have been available to purchase every time I've looked. Yesterday they disappeared, still AWOL today [emoji849]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk