Bon Voyage - Pink Gear question

CaryN8V

Anyone fresh off the Miracle know if the gift shop(s) have t-shirts similar to what they offer in the Bon Voyage "Pink Gear" set? I'm particularly looking for something understated, feminine (pink?, v-neck?) with rhinestones. I'd buy the Pink Gear set but I just don't need the bag that comes with the shirt...

Thanks so much!

Anyone fresh off the Miracle know if the gift shop(s) have t-shirts similar to what they offer in the Bon Voyage "Pink Gear" set? I'm particularly looking for something understated, feminine (pink?, v-neck?) with rhinestones. I'd buy the Pink Gear set but I just don't need the bag that comes with the shirt...

Thanks so much!

Disregard the post. Found the pink gear is $9.95 today, down from $33... I can justify a $3 shirt, $3 visor, & $4 bag.

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered 3 sets (one pink and 2 for my guys) for around $44 and will be delivered to the cabin. Nice deal!

Yeah, I was floored at the deal!! Glad I could help someone else save some money!! Now if I could just find that great of a deal on an excursion.....

Thanks so much for the info on the price drop. I was looking earlier at this and thought for thirty something dollars was a bit steep for me. I just went ordered one for my mom and myself at the $9.95. This is so awesome. Particularly meaningful to me as my mom is having another mammogram tomorrow after an inconclusive one a couple of weeks ago.

Susie

Thanks so much for the info on the price drop. I was looking earlier at this and thought for thirty something dollars was a bit steep for me. I just went ordered one for my mom and myself at the $9.95. This is so awesome. Particularly meaningful to me as my mom is having another mammogram tomorrow after an inconclusive one a couple of weeks ago.

Susie

Praying your mom has a clear report on Friday, Susie!!

Best wishes,

Susan

Thanks for sharing the deal on the pinks!

Poked around and other items have increased!! :mad: Sigh.....

Looks like they are clearing out some items!

A few other deals, like the windbreaker.

I for one, wish that get some more and varied stuff!! :)

Thanks everyone for the sale info. I just called Bon Voyage and ended up spending $274. In addition to the shirts, windbreakers, and other sale items, I figured I'd get my alcohol at the same time. Stoli went up from $40 to $50 in the past three weeks! Brandy stayed the same but I also bought the beer bucket and some drink coupons. My grandkids and DH will be surprised when we get to our room!

I saw a post here yesterday about some BV items being on sale so I checked and saw the pink gear on sale for $9.95, so I couldn't resist. I can use the bag at the pool. Ended up buying the windbreaker for my husband and few more drink coupons. They weren't on sale but since I was in a shopping mood, thought I'd buy them anyway :)

Archived