Topless sunbathing

xcruisedirector

You might try to East side of the island - dangerous surf and limited swimming options, but the beaches are almost deserted. Be sure to book the cab both ways - it can be a challenge to find a taxi out there with limited electricity and cell service.

You might also try Nachi Cocom - ask to be located as far away from the pool & restaurant as possible; they are limited to 130 guests per day and usually have few kids due to a lack of water toys and music.

Topless is not acceptable in Cozumel anywhere, they really do find it offensive and I think it is even illegal. If she does it, better find a secluded place.

Over the channel, at Playa del Carmen most Europeans go there on vacation, so it has become acceptable, but not on Cozumel.

So any beaches recommended?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Like I said a few days ago:

"You might try to East side of the island - dangerous surf and limited swimming options, but the beaches are almost deserted. Be sure to book the cab both ways - it can be a challenge to find a taxi out there with limited electricity and cell service.

You might also try Nachi Cocom - ask to be located as far away from the pool & restaurant as possible; they are limited to 130 guests per day and usually have few kids due to a lack of water toys and music."

Otherwise look at taking the ferry over to PDC where lots of European visitors make topless sunbathing more acceptable/common.