Park Port Canaveral

Dany6

Cruising on Epic in one week 😀... first time cruising out of Canaveral. Someone recommended to me to park at "Park Port Canaveral" ---$10.95/day and they shuttle you over...... Anyone have experience here? I don't mind paying more to park at the actual Port, if it's easier.

Cruising on Epic in one week 😀... first time cruising out of Canaveral. Someone recommended to me to park at "Park Port Canaveral" ---$10.95/day and they shuttle you over...... Anyone have experience here? I don't mind paying more to park at the actual Port, if it's easier.

Dany, while you are waiting for answers here, hop over to the Florida Departures board for lots of info like parking, hotels, transportation, etc.

Enjoy the Epic, it's a fun ship.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Parking at the cruise terminal is by far the most convenient if you do not mind paying a bit more! Easy in and out.

Parking at the cruise terminal is by far the most convenient if you do not mind paying a bit more! Easy in and out.

Agreed. I’ve sailed out of there 3 times in the last year and I parked at the port all 3 times. Arrived at around 10-10:30 and never waited to get in. Walked off the ship post-cruise and got on the road. One of the easiest ports I’ve been in and out of.

I have used them twice too. Saved around $100 each time, verses the cruise port. No problems at all.

• 2 months later...
At terminal 10, do you drive through the parking garage to drop off luggage?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes. The setup is a bit different because the garage is not directly at the check-in area but the idea is the same as with others.