Phone numbers

Beachin2

No... Nor does Celebrity have a special Captain’s Club phone number for Elite + members (equivalent to Diamond + members in Royal’s Crown & Anchor Society)...

Actually RC DOES have a special number for D+. Dial 800-526-9723 and press 9 at the prompts. You are connected to the RC D+ desk.

I’ve used the Capt Club number and have not been on hold, just right into it, and when I check in, they are well aware of my status. I personally dont see the need for an E Plus - or Zenith....oops maybe they have one! - number.

Den

I’ve used the Capt Club number and have not been on hold, just right into it, and when I check in, they are well aware of my status. I personally dont see the need for an E Plus - or Zenith....oops maybe they have one! - number.

Actually, Zenith members [a group thought to number a few hundred] do have a number for the landside concierge team...

Edited by Xport

Actually, Zenith members [a group thought to number a few hundred] do have a landside concierge number...

Cool! I cruise X at least once or twice a year, so when I turn 110, I’ll reach Zenith and get to use it!

Gave up on the regular number and found one for Captains Club. Was answered right away and an extremely pleasant (and competent) young lady handled my questions and fixed my issues right away. Nice encounter, will send positive feedback.

Actually RC DOES have a special number for D+. Dial 800-526-9723 and press 9 at the prompts. You are connected to the RC D+ desk.

Thank you for posting that! We are D+ on RC -- but have been exclusively sailing X, for the last few years. We're thinking of doing a 'family cruise' on RC, next spring. I'm sure that number will come in handy, during the cruise-planning process! :)

I'm aware... I was merely pointing out that--as a matter of scale [number and guest capacity of ships; number of C&A members]--Celebrity, much smaller than Royal, does not have a dedicated Captain's Club number for Elite and/or Elite + members...