Carnival Elation rooms now connected?

momof4girls

I am bummed. :( I specifically don’t choose connecting rooms because I have two girls that “have a lot of energy”. I was just looking at deck plans on the Carnival website, and now it’s showing my cabin as a connecting room.

Please don’t flame me. I get that it’s a “little thing”. I just needed to vent a bit. Don’t want to vent to my family as my disappointment could be contagious.

I looked at what is left, and there isn’t anything available for us. The only 4 person rooms have 2 uppers and when they’re both in use, the twins don’t become a king.

The one time we stayed in a connecting cabin, we heard no more noise from our neighbors than we do with a regular room.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! That makes me feel better. :)

We had a connecting room last cruise and heard absolutely nothing. Some people like to complain about everything, and would probably complain even if it weren't a connecting room. I wouldn't worry. Enjoy your trip!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The ship didn't have any. So I don't know if they actually made some in dry dock or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know that the Elation didn't have any before dry dock because friends of ours wanted to book two. However, I am thinking they created some during dry dock since it makes the ship more "family friendly". Nothing I can do about it now! We always make the best of everything, so I'm sure my kids won't even care. I can deal with a crying baby or a constant tv, but if it's a wild bunch of party people, I'm not sure how much sleep I'll get!:confused: