Changing Cruises

ambre720

Anyone know if you can change cruises after final payment is made? I went through a travel agent so i can’t call for myself right now, waiting for her to call RC.

My husband and i are going on a cruise the 2nd week of January for our wedding anniversary, final payment is already made but I’m wanting to switch from a 4 night to a 7 night the same week. Is this doable?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone know if you can change cruises after final payment is made? I went through a travel agent so i can’t call for myself right now, waiting for her to call RC.

My husband and i are going on a cruise the 2nd week of January for our wedding anniversary, final payment is already made but I’m wanting to switch from a 4 night to a 7 night the same week. Is this doable?

Has the dead line to make final payment passed? If not, you can make a change even though you have already paid in full. Otherwise, you will have to check with your ta. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Yes I’ll let you guys know! It’ll be from a 4 night to a 7 night, so hoping they allow it!

They will definitely allow it. Just will probably get hit with the cancellation penalties.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk