Dawn Aft Balcony

bluehawks47

We just got off the Epic and had a balcony on deck 12 starboard side towards the aft. It was a great balcony, because it was private. I did notice that when we looked down a few decks, we were looking right onto their balcony. There was no privacy for those below us on deck 8 or 9.

We are looking at booking an aft balcony on the Dawn and I am wondering if these balconies are exposed to the ones above. Looking at a picture of the back of the Dawn, it looks like the slant would allow everyone from above to look down into your balcony. Is this true?

Thank you

I was on deck nine a few years ago.

I looked down but all I saw was water. And the Dawn name.

Google dawn aft pics. I am sure there has to be one of someone looking down

Will be on deck 10 in 65 days. I can let you know again.

I was on deck nine a few years ago.

I looked down but all I saw was water. And the Dawn name.

Google dawn aft pics. I am sure there has to be one of someone looking down

Will be on deck 10 in 65 days. I can let you know again.

Thank you!! I did google images, but only looked at ones from the water. I’ll have to regoogle and find ones from onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There was a post regarding the noise from Bliss on a aft balcony on deck 8. |Any one have any experience of this?

Can't be from the Bliss, restaurants are on Deck 8 & ship is doing Sea Trials right now, only employees on board.

We are sailing on April 21 Aft Deck 11, will post photos

We just got off the Epic and had a balcony on deck 12 starboard side towards the aft. It was a great balcony, because it was private. I did notice that when we looked down a few decks, we were looking right onto their balcony. There was no privacy for those below us on deck 8 or 9.

We are looking at booking an aft balcony on the Dawn and I am wondering if these balconies are exposed to the ones above. Looking at a picture of the back of the Dawn, it looks like the slant would allow everyone from above to look down into your balcony. Is this true?

Thank you

We have sailed forward on the Dawn and the Jewel - occasionally there was another passenger to wave to, didn't bother me that I was visible - sea/boat noise covered any converstation. Our neighbour was grateful that I could tell her husband on the balcony that his wife was locked out :D

Will be sailing Aft on the Bliss, will be interesting to see how different that is.

Can't be from the Bliss, restaurants are on Deck 8 & ship is doing Sea Trials right now, only employees on board.

We are sailing on April 21 Aft Deck 11, will post photos

I believe the reference is to the Bliss Ultra Lounge at the rear of deck 7 on the Dawn.

I've stayed in an aft PH on Deck 10 many times. You can see the people below you on 9 if they are at the rail and about a foot of their deck space and if there are people at the rail on 8 you will see them as well. You can also look at most of the area on the balconies next to you if you peer around the divider. If you stand at the rail on 10 you can see a bit of 11 above but I don't think they can see more than the rail of your balcony. And we've never had a problem with noise at night.

There was a post regarding the noise from Bliss on a aft balcony on deck 8. |Any one have any experience of this?

Our deck 8 Dawn aft. cabin Thumped loudly till the wee hours of the morning from the nightclub below .:(