Getting to Port Canaveral from Orlando

Alaskan_Kate

You can try call NCL air/sea program 800-327-7030, when I called there to check on flights, they had a separate price for transfers from airport in Orlando (MCO) to ship, return $70

Also you can check with Go Port Canaveral Transportation (321) 735-8840. sorry I can't give you a price for them, since it is included in my snooze/cruise package.

We usually do one way car rentals. That being said, Budget and Avis have been let downs last few trips in terms of service and wait times and pickups at cruise terminal.

If there are only a couple of you then the shuttles may be a better value for the money.

We went in February of 2017 (sniff...so long ago). Rented an Enterprise car for $189 for the entire week. It was an easy drive from MCO to the hotel and again another easy drive to the cruise port. The Days Inn had free parking passes for the cruise port so we were able to park pretty close to the terminal and walked right over. Couldn't have been easier and it was so nice to have our own wheels since we came in early and stayed an extra day in Cocoa Beach.