Current Bermuda shore excursion sheets from the Escape?

We sailed Escape last week of June and I didn't bring home the shore ex brochure, but I remember being surprised by what was offered on the last day compared to what I could book online. I remember the Hidden Gems and the Cave/Aquarium being offered on the last day where I didn't see online.

Yeah, there is a difference between what is offered online through myncl and the main shore excursion page. Since I have a shortened day in Bermuda (docking at 6pm) I am trying to find something to do that night, I would rather not waste the shore perk that comes with the suite. I normally do snorkel park but that is one of the ones that is missing.

Don't book any excursion for snorkel park. Just walk there (very close to the ship) and do your own thing. No need to book anything through NCL.

I always book it through NCL. We are both Platinum plus so we get 15% off on top of the $50 shore credit, it becomes a free excursion for the 2 of us, we get admisssion for 2, 2 lounge chairs and 1 umbrella to share at no cost. We have been to Bermuda so many times we just spend our days there now because it is convenient.

Happen to have had someone get them for me before my sail date. Dug then out for you - enjoy your cruise!! We had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for providing a copy of shore excursions along with their prices.

It does help a lot for those that are going to Bermuda soon and does not always look on NCL shore excursion site.

Thanks.