Carnival just cancelled the Jolly Roger snorkeling excursion in Grand Cayman

saraet4464

I just received an email that Carnival has cancelled the Jolly Roger pirate adventure snorkeling excursion in the Grand Cayman. This option has been completely removed from excursion options in Grand Cayman via Carnival. Unfortunately the form email did not include the reason why. I have emailed shore excursions asking why.

It is a shame because it had a lot of great reviews. The company's website is still up, but the contact page doesn't work in either my Chrome or Edge browser this morning. (I haven't tried Firefox yet.) :(:(:(:(

I paid to snorkel on my first visit to Grand Cayman, but once there, realized that some of the best snorkeling in the world is just a few blocks to the right of the tender dock. So the second time I went to Grand Cayman, I just took my own gear and a floating dive flag and had a great day snorkeling from the beach.

I just received an email that Carnival has cancelled the Jolly Roger pirate adventure snorkeling excursion in the Grand Cayman. This option has been completely removed from excursion options in Grand Cayman via Carnival. Unfortunately the form email did not include the reason why. I have emailed shore excursions asking why.

It is a shame because it had a lot of great reviews. The company's website is still up, but the contact page doesn't work in either my Chrome or Edge browser this morning. (I haven't tried Firefox yet.) :(:(:(:(

Hi

There are many reliable tour operators in Grand Cayman who combine a visit to Stingray City with 2-3 other snorkel sites, as well as the ability to go snorkeling from various beach points. I wouldn't be too disappointed about a Carnival tour being cancelled, I would consider it an opportunity.

Look at the port of call threads on this site as well as reading up on the TripAdvisor site and get an idea of what other people have done.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

I got the same form email this morning. I'm so bummed! We were looking forward to doing something different this time instead of our usual trip to sting ray city. :(

If you find something interesting, please share!!!!

We booked this excursion but it is still showing up on our schedule and we haven't been emailed about any cancellations. We don't sail until June though.

Opps. Was looking at the wrong place. Doing an excursion by the same name but a different spot.