Anthem Adventure Ocean and Suites

We will be sailing on the Anthem during the February school break. Do suite guests get any preference when the children's programs are packed? Can the concierge help?

Edited by slotmomma3

We were in a suite for a short cruise during a UK school holiday and the concierge heard us talking about the children clubs overcrowding one evening. We weren't asking him for any assistance (just talking about it between ourselves) but he still apologised to say that the children clubs was something he couldn't assist with.

Personally I think that is right and that it is first come first served.

We will be sailing on the Anthem during the February school break. Do suite guests get any preference when the children's programs are packed? Can the concierge help?

Make a bee line to the kids club as soon as you board. Try to arrive early so your child doesn't get closed out.

Make a bee line to the kids club as soon as you board. Try to arrive early so your child doesn't get closed out.

Not like the nursery. AO is not open when you board. Just need to arrive early for sessions. While I’m sure it happens, I’ve never heard of kids being turned away for crowding. They know how many to expect prior to sailing.

Not like the nursery. AO is not open when you board. Just need to arrive early for sessions. While I’m sure it happens, I’ve never heard of kids being turned away for crowding. They know how many to expect prior to sailing.

We had 1000+ kids on our Anthem sailing, and AO did fill up at least once (in the 3-5 and 6-8 age groups).

Anthem Kids club is a joke when cruising on a Kids Week off from school... We went in November and our kids never made it in there... 15 kid limit per room and there was 1800 kids onboard... We were going to fly home from florida on the third day because the ship was such a cluster but our car was at the port so we dealt with it....