Tampa Hotel and cruise parking

pxn748

Does anyone know any hotels in Tampa that will let you leave your car in their lot if you stay in them pre-cruise? I know there are so me in Miami and Ft Lauderdale.

I stayed at the HIE Rocky Point. Also a Hampton Inn right there. They have shuttle service to the port and also allow free parking. Bahama Breeze there on the grounds for a cool pre cruise atmosphere and meal.

How many duplicate threads across the different forums do you plan on having?

You received good advice on this one:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2635317

Thank you for your kind welcome to our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. I hope everyone we meet is as kind and gracious as you have proved yourself to be!

• 2 weeks later...
I stayed at the HIE Rocky Point. Also a Hampton Inn right there. They have shuttle service to the port and also allow free parking. Bahama Breeze there on the grounds for a cool pre cruise atmosphere and meal.

We are cruising out of Tampa for the first time in eons. I remember very little about the port of Tampa. Is the Rocky Point area very far from the port and is it a pretty safe area?

Does anyone know what the daily charges for parking at the port are? I'll google if no answer. LOL.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

We are cruising out of Tampa for the first time in eons. I remember very little about the port of Tampa. Is the Rocky Point area very far from the port and is it a pretty safe area?

Does anyone know what the daily charges for parking at the port are? I'll google if no answer. LOL.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Rocky Point is upscale and very nice, with several hotels and nearby dining options. We liked the Chase Suites. About 15-20 min drive to the port if you choose not to use the hotel shuttles and leave your car. Parking at the port is $15/day, but there are off site parking options for less - I have no experience with any of them.