Ft Lauderdale Hotel

Hawaii Lover

A little reading down the board will find dozens of threads on your topics. First thing you will see here is don't focus on the shuttles, the distances are short, and taxis (and Uber/Lyft) are plentiful and cheap.

Secondly, a common recommendation is to check sunny.org, a website that lists all Ft Lauderdale hotels, and their amenities, like shuttles.

Without dates and a budget and who is travelling the suggestions are likely to be way off of your target. Prices vary with the tourist season - the $300 room in Feb can go for $100 or less in August.

Honeymoon? Family trip? Just 2 of you, or travelling with kids and want a suite?

Give us a few more details for more useful responses. ;)

3 adults in June of 2019. Pre cruise

You are way ahead of the game here. I'm not even sure they've released hotel rates at most hotels.

As stated, don't look for a hotel with a shuttle. You'll pay for it in more ways than one and Fort Lauderdale hotels are mostly a cheap Uber ride to port.

Look at hotels on 17th Street, Las Olas, and by that time, downtown Fort Lauderdale. We will have four new hotels by the time you cruise including a Hyatt Centric on Las Olas.

3 adults in June of 2019. Pre cruise

Check in September when http://www.valuetrips.com releases their 2019 booking for The Hyatt Place in Fort Lauderdale.....Great hotel and location....shuttle from FLL $2.00 per room...great hot breakfast buffet, wonderful staff and easy and quick to taxi or Uber to Port Everglades.

I am not looking to book yet. Just had some free time to research. I am aware it is year out.

As suggested in the first response above, www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info.

We like the 17th street/downtown area - lots of hotels and lots of nearby dining and shopping. With 3 adults I would take a serious look at the Embassy Suites or other hotels where you can get a suite.

Good luck with your planning! :)