Valor - counter/desk placement

rangerdog

Good morning! This is a strange question but I need some help. I've searched and googled pictures and/or videos and can't find any specific to answer my question. I'm leaving on the Valor on Thursday with a friend. She has a Cpap machine and my husband is helping her with a power strip set up for her machine. I need to know if the counter/desk space is on the left or the right of the room when you walk in the door. Does anyone know this specific answer for cabin 2273? The way he's applying the adhesive strips depends on which way he turns the power strip but he need to know if the counter/desk is on the left or the right as you enter the room? Thanks so much for your help!

It will be on the left as you enter the room. Bed will be on the right. This is based on a picture of 2271 on cruisedeckplans.com which has the desk on the right. EM

Thanks so much! I looked at cruisedeckplans but the statement at the bottom of the page said the room "may not be exactly like picture" so I wasn't sure.

Thanks so much! I looked at cruisedeckplans but the statement at the bottom of the page said the room "may not be exactly like picture" so I wasn't sure.

Not all cabins are exactly alike, but more likely they are not quite like the stock picture from the cruise line. EM

Best of luck to you, I would bring an extension cord. They do allow a non surge protected one, trying to use one from guest services may not be available. My MiL used cpap and cruised many times. We would have a special bag to pack it in that she could roll instead of carry and the extension cord stayed with it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums