internet packages - Fantasia

1fifthavenue

Here is the pricing online, not sure onboard.

408821be1193d77a165fc54dfd7bfde9.jpg

Still wondering how registering devices works. On NCL you could only be on one device at a time, but could log in and out to use on “unlimited” devices - just not at the same time. Mostly wanting to see if I can get around the 2 device limit on the $79 package when only actively using two devices at a time but being able to switch which active device I need at the time. (ie where me and my partner have internet on phones, but if work needs me I can swap out internet access from my phone to my surface and when I’m done flip it back to my phone)

Also, I’ve seen where others have said after the new plans went active they had been upgraded from the $49 surfer and $79 streamer plan to the new $79 standard plan once onboard as the old plans are no longer usable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I really do like the way MSC does their Internet packages. Instead of buying a block of time, you are buying a block of data. With the old "timed" plans, it was really easy to blow through your minutes because of slow connections, or because you somehow failed to get logged out. Those days are gone when you pay for blocks of data.

I am not sure, but I think blocks cost the same- no matter how long the cruise is (someone please correct me if that is wrong). It is just that you have to ration yourself a little more on longer itineraries. The amount of data provided in the packages is fairly ample, though... so unless you are streaming or downloading big files, they should be adequate.

Here is the pricing online, not sure onboard.

408821be1193d77a165fc54dfd7bfde9.jpg

Still wondering how registering devices works. On NCL you could only be on one device at a time, but could log in and out to use on “unlimited” devices - just not at the same time. Mostly wanting to see if I can get around the 2 device limit on the $79 package when only actively using two devices at a time but being able to switch which active device I need at the time. (ie where me and my partner have internet on phones, but if work needs me I can swap out internet access from my phone to my surface and when I’m done flip it back to my phone)

Also, I’ve seen where others have said after the new plans went active they had been upgraded from the $49 surfer and $79 streamer plan to the new $79 standard plan once onboard as the old plans are no longer usable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you log into a device it is registered and you can't log out and use another device. You can buy one package and two people use two different devices and at the same time. We usually purchase the standard package and use 1 device each.