CC tips you should share..

chaz cruiser

Hi All,

Just thought of another topic.:rolleyes: How about things you have found out about CC that could help someone else. Here's just a sample from me:

• you can search the board, a thread or even the entire site
  • when the button next to a persons name is green it means they are on line
  • you can see all the posts for the day by selecting Todays Posts from the Quick Links drop down list in the top left hand corner. This shows posts for every board!
  • here's one probably every one else knew that my Mum (Suey) taught me, use the View New Replies button on the threads to read messages added since your last logon!

Plus it's a great place to chill out and relive or prepare for cruising. Anyone got anything to add!!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

PS this is my 500th post!!!!

Thanks Chaz, very helpful!!

Ducknchook and I were having a laugh at the "Fashion and Beauty" forum.

Some of the questions there make mine look intelligent!! I noticed that there weren't any Aussie or Kiwi users on there?? Maybe fashion and beauty isn't high on the agenda for us!! (thank god) and who really cares if someone wears the same dress twice for formal night........anyway fun reading and ducknchook learnt about a all in one support garment, i think it goes neck to knee?? and is crutchless so you don't have to take it off for the toilet!!! Might need one off them to get into the bridesmaid dress for formal night on Tahiti cruise:eek: .

Chez

Hi All,

Just thought of another topic.:rolleyes: How about things you have found out about CC that could help someone else. Here's just a sample from me:

• you can search the board, a thread or even the entire site
  • when the button next to a persons name is green it means they are on line
  • you can see all the posts for the day by selecting Todays Posts from the Quick Links drop down list in the top left hand corner. This shows posts for every board!
  • here's one probably every one else knew that my Mum (Suey) taught me, use the View New Replies button on the threads to read messages added since your last logon!

Plus it's a great place to chill out and relive or prepare for cruising. Anyone got anything to add!!

Cheers,

PS this is my 500th post!!!!

are you still at work?????

Ah Chaz, always coming up with an intelligent thread or comment, to help us. One day if I wrack my brains hard enough I will think of something decent to say instead of wasting space. Please all bear with me in the meantime. Maybe I should start a thread for idle chatter?

Chaz your input is invaluable tah heaps, and keep it coming.:)

You can go to User CP on the top toolbar and add an avatar next to your user name. An avatar is the little picture (mine is a seagull). CC has lots of nice ones to choose from or you can download your own, as I did.

You can also add a signature to your postings while you are there. Perhaps a countdown, or a list of cruises you have been on.

Easy peasy.

And I am also at work -in a real estate agency......(the boss has just gone out so I thought I would check my favourite messageboard) :)

Jenny

>^..^<

And I am also at work -in a real estate agency......(the boss has just gone out so I thought I would check my favourite messageboard) :)

Hi Jenny,

I think my Mum (Suey) was more questioning the fact that I was still at work at 10pm at night when I am meant to finish at 5pm. Just don't tell her I didn't leave until after midnight and am likely to do the same tonight!!!:o

Cheers,

You can go to User CP on the top toolbar and add an avatar next to your user name. An avatar is the little picture (mine is a seagull). CC has lots of nice ones to choose from or you can download your own, as I did.

You can also add a signature to your postings while you are there. Perhaps a countdown, or a list of cruises you have been on.

Easy peasy.

Jenny

>^..^<

Thanks, I didn't know that!

Thanks Chaz, very helpful!!

Ducknchook and I were having a laugh at the "Fashion and Beauty" forum.

Some of the questions there make mine look intelligent!! I noticed that there weren't any Aussie or Kiwi users on there?? Maybe fashion and beauty isn't high on the agenda for us!! (thank god) and who really cares if someone wears the same dress twice for formal night........anyway fun reading and ducknchook learnt about a all in one support garment, i think it goes neck to knee?? and is crutchless so you don't have to take it off for the toilet!!! Might need one off them to get into the bridesmaid dress for formal night on Tahiti cruise:eek: .

Chez

off to read the fashion board to see if i can learn anything..:D

Was just looking at editing my profile. Found out there that you could let the administrator know it you had a change of birth date:confused: , I would luv to make myself 10 years younger, or even 20 years....it is the first I knew that you could actually change your birth date, I was always lead to believe that once you were born you were stuck with it....:rolleyes: Has my mother been hiding this from me all these years.... Or maybe I have just misunderstood:D

Archived