Shuttle from crown plazza hotel s p to cruise ?

bcnvcanada

Hi is there still a shuttle from the crown plaza to the cruise port? I looked

at there site and did not see it mentioned. We usually stay at the hotel

when were cruise out of San Pedro. Is there still no charge? Thank you

Why not call them and ask?

I have heard that the shuttle to the cruise docking area now charges a $5:00 fee at the Crown Plaza. It sounds like you have to sign up when you check into the hotel. This might be worth it since in the past people would crowd the area in a rush to get on the shuttle to the port. Funny because in the rush once they got to the port they had to wait until 11:00am to board the ship. Last year at the Double Tree there was no charge for the shuttle to the docking area at San Pedro. I hope this helps. Will be leaving in a couple of weeks and will be staying at the Crown Plaza this year. Tim

In the past is has always been free....in fact I was looking to make a rez for January and I thought the shuttle detailed on their website. You normally book your shuttle time when you check into the hotel.

Thanks for Crowne Plaza info. We are trying to book with Super Shuttle online for the trip from the cruise port back to LAX. Do we use Berth 93 at San Pedro Harbor or LA Harbor - World Cruise Center? I called SS and the lady wasn't sure. Thanks so much.

I might be able to help you with the shuttle back to the airport from the port. I would go ahead and try to make the reservation. Last year when we departed the Ship at San Pedro we walked out to the pick up area and the first vehicle there asked us if we needed transportation to LAX. It was a superhuttle vehicle so I know that they will have vehicles there waiting for people getting off the ship. We had our car at the time but will be flying into LAX this year. Our plan...... get off the ship and look for a super shuttle. Tim