Epic dailies for May

Happy2b@sea

Hi, Happy!

I’m leaving out of Rome in the 6th and will be posting them daily.

It will be Day 4 if you are out of Barcelona.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks but we'll be on the same cruise! If anyone has dailies for May it would be great to see them.

I just got off the Epic 2 weeks ago and recently found my papers. I have a whole thread started with a daily summary of our trip, so when I have time tonight I'll take photos of them and figure out how to share. Each one is like 4 pages long, so it make take some time. Is there a particular port/day you were more interested in and I can start with that one?

I just got off the Epic 2 weeks ago and recently found my papers. I have a whole thread started with a daily summary of our trip, so when I have time tonight I'll take photos of them and figure out how to share. Each one is like 4 pages long, so it make take some time. Is there a particular port/day you were more interested in and I can start with that one?

It would be handy to have the Sunday embarkation schedule and Saturday final day plus any others you have time to upload thanks.

I got on in Rome, so embarkation and final days were different for me, but I'll do what I can.

I would appreciate the page with times on (don't need the entire daily). In particular Barcelona and Palma, Mallorca. Thanks very much.