Lastest Time To Get Off Ship For Flight

We will be on Harmony of the Seas and I'm getting ready to book flights....should have already as price as gone up :(:(:(:( Anyway the best price I can get that may work but not sure is leaving at 10:15. Would we be able to get off ship in time to catch this flight or is the flight too early. The next one isn't till after 12 noon and we didn't want to leave that late. It is Southwest. TIA

We will be on Harmony of the Seas and I'm getting ready to book flights....should have already as price as gone up :(:(:(:( Anyway the best price I can get that may work but not sure is leaving at 10:15. Would we be able to get off ship in time to catch this flight or is the flight too early. The next one isn't till after 12 noon and we didn't want to leave that late. It is Southwest. TIA

Harmony out of Fort Lauderdale or out of Port Canaveral? This would make a HUGE difference. No way I would try a 10:15 am flight out of MCO. You will probably be ok if flying out of FLL if you do self assist debarkation

Nevermind. I am assuming Fort Lauderdale. Flights arent even available for booking for when Harmony arrives to PC yet. Im sure lots of people make a 10:15 am flight out of FLL after their cruise. I

There was just a report of someone missing their 3 PM flight out of MCO because the ship did not make it back until 12:30 PM due to a medical emergency (I believe it was a Carnival ship), so just because you “usually” can make it doesn’t mean things can’t go sideways. I always fly out the next day, but probably wouldn’t fly out before 12. Any delay at all means you’re probably missing your flight.