Thank You Carnival Miracle.......

I took my daughter and her two daughters on their very first cruise onboard the Carnival Miracle.

We had two cabins......4237 and 4233......PERFECT. The suite gave everyone a chance to lay out on the most amazing veranda I've seen in my 32+ cruises. The inside cabin was adequate and allowed the teens to, well, let's just say "express themselves!" Our cabin steward was a genius when it came to preparing their cabin. He did the necessary "stuff" that has to be done and made "towel animals" with the most innovative eyewear, hats and footwear!!!! Using, of course all the spare parts that were left hither and nigh!

From registration, to muster, to getting settled.....the crew were over the top helpful, polite, friendly and everything that you truly want on your very first cruise. My kids were full of giggles and smiles the entire week and it gives me goosebumps to remember the tears that flowed from laughter and surprises.

Cory, the CD and his staff entertained and delighted us all at every turn. The entertainment was "over-the-top" and some of the best I've seen. My kids couldn't wait to be served at dinner and then delighted by the nights entertainment.

Of course, swimming with the dolphins in Puerto Vallarta helped to seal the deal!!!!!

My daughter is a very tough customer and difficult to please, YOU did it!!!! Thank you Carnival Miracle for helping me to keep my promise to my children, that they would love every minute of their cruise and they did.

Now, all I hear is, "Grammy, when can we do it again?"

Edited by wizard-of-roz

So glad that you had a fantastic time! We sailed the Miracle with Cory & crew April 2015 & loved it so much my DH wants to do a family cruise in 2017. Our granddaughter will be 5 by then & I'm hoping for the same response you got!!

So glad that you had a fantastic time! We sailed the Miracle with Cory & crew April 2015 & loved it so much my DH wants to do a family cruise in 2017. Our granddaughter will be 5 by then & I'm hoping for the same response you got!!

There really aren't a lot of bells and whistles on the Miracle......the water slide is virtually non existent....there's no big draw for the kids other than the kids clubs, pools, video games and Cherry on Top candy shop; that said, the ship has a wonderful feeling.....not too big or too little. The dance clubs [Frankenstein's] is really gorgeous [for the older/young set]; the dining room is a wine lovers paradise and the lido buffet has a chocolate extravaganza that took 1/2 hour to get through [but, oh, so worth it!] The Phantom Theatre is perfect, with great lighting and sound that makes you feel like you're attending a Broadway show.

You know as well as I do that cruising is all in what you make it. The Miracle had a great mix of old and young and the families onboard were in good control of their broods!

The CD certainly added to the fun of the day. I hope everyone has the experience that we had as a family. COMPLETELY JOYFUL!!!

I took my daughter and her two daughters on their very first cruise onboard the Carnival Miracle.

We had two cabins......4237 and 4233......PERFECT. The suite gave everyone a chance to lay out on the most amazing veranda I've seen in my 32+ cruises. The inside cabin was adequate and allowed the teens to, well, let's just say "express themselves!" Our cabin steward was a genius when it came to preparing their cabin. He did the necessary "stuff" that has to be done and made "towel animals" with the most innovative eyewear, hats and footwear!!!! Using, of course all the spare parts that were left hither and nigh!

From registration, to muster, to getting settled.....the crew were over the top helpful, polite, friendly and everything that you truly want on your very first cruise. My kids were full of giggles and smiles the entire week and it gives me goosebumps to remember the tears that flowed from laughter and surprises.

Cory, the CD and his staff entertained and delighted us all at every turn. The entertainment was "over-the-top" and some of the best I've seen. My kids couldn't wait to be served at dinner and then delighted by the nights entertainment.

Of course, swimming with the dolphins in Puerto Vallarta helped to seal the deal!!!!!

My daughter is a very tough customer and difficult to please, YOU did it!!!! Thank you Carnival Miracle for helping me to keep my promise to my children, that they would love every minute of their cruise and they did.

Now, all I hear is, "Grammy, when can we do it again?"

If they loved the Miracle than take them on the Breeze, Magic or Dream or the new Vista which is much better for the young ones.

Glad to hear, I'm cruising Miracle in November. Have any pics?

Okay, I admit I'm a prolific writer......just don't ask me to try and post a picture.....I'm a complete moron!

The photographers onboard Carnival ships are some of the best. They will annoy you at dinner, bug you while you're walking, jam-up the walkways to capture you in a myriad of backdrops but, if you want to capture the moments with your family that are precious and special do stop every now and then for at least one shot or two.

There will be pirates invading your dinner to grab a picture......take one....it's fun and you may even like how it turns out. I'm glad I did. We have the cutest picture of all of us with a pirate at our dinner table.....a moment that is captured FOREVER!

I found a thread here, a few pages back, where someone shared pictures from of every area onboard the Miracle. Just scan through the pages, it was so much fun to see everything before we actually boarded.

Thank you so much for your review! Our family of 7 has the Vista Suite & 2 Aft Extended Balconies 4230, 4228, and 4232 (Port side to your Starboard). Really appreciate the comments, we are so excited about these unique rooms and they are rarely reviewed like this so thanks!!!

We had Corey on the Liberty last August and he was just as fun.

Question, would you be able to provide the Fun Times? It helps us with booking stuff like Steakhouse, excursions, etc.

Thank you so much for your review! Our family of 7 has the Vista Suite & 2 Aft Extended Balconies 4230, 4228, and 4232 (Port side to your Starboard). Really appreciate the comments, we are so excited about these unique rooms and they are rarely reviewed like this so thanks!!!

We had Corey on the Liberty last August and he was just as fun.

Question, would you be able to provide the Fun Times? It helps us with booking stuff like Steakhouse, excursions, etc.

I don't have copies of the Fun Times. But, as I stated I found everything I needed by going through the postings here on CC until I found the one about the Miracle. The guy who posted even had pictures of the food. It was so complete that when I boarded the ship I felt I had been there before.

My kids wanted to do what they wanted to do on sea days. They loved the freedom of moving about and being free from any time schedules. On port days my daughter had them doing some very exciting excursions of which they're still talking about.

It's amazing how much fun they thought it was to be on land or take the tender boat and see the ship in the distance, they took lots of picture of that!

The cabins you've picked are perfect. Lots of room to enjoy your cruise to its fullest. Can I climb into your luggage? I'd do it again, in a heartbeat.

Just be ready for those crowds on sea days. The Lido jams up until 2:00pm so if you're going to have lunch there be prepared to go early or eat late. Every seat was taken and the lines at every station were long during prime lunch time.

If you like to go to the library for a good book, go early when you first board because by the time we got there, there were very few choices left. This goes for the board games as well!

If you like your cut-off jeans and baseball caps......don't plan on wearing them to the dining room. The Matre d' was extremely strict in refusing entrance to anyone wearing the above!

I admit to being totally biased towards any of the Spirit class ships, having sailed Miracle and Legend several times. Just love the layout and the size. Don't miss the fancy stuff. Wish we still had one of them sailing out of NY.

I admit to being totally biased towards any of the Spirit class ships, having sailed Miracle and Legend several times. Just love the layout and the size. Don't miss the fancy stuff. Wish we still had one of them sailing out of NY.

The Miracle has just enough bells and whistles for me! The way they move the ships around you may see one again! Hope so, for your sake.......It was so, so easy to learn and maneuver this ship!

I don't have copies of the Fun Times. But, as I stated I found everything I needed by going through the postings here on CC until I found the one about the Miracle. The guy who posted even had pictures of the food. It was so complete that when I boarded the ship I felt I had been there before.

My kids wanted to do what they wanted to do on sea days. They loved the freedom of moving about and being free from any time schedules. On port days my daughter had them doing some very exciting excursions of which they're still talking about.

It's amazing how much fun they thought it was to be on land or take the tender boat and see the ship in the distance, they took lots of picture of that!

The cabins you've picked are perfect. Lots of room to enjoy your cruise to its fullest. Can I climb into your luggage? I'd do it again, in a heartbeat.

Just be ready for those crowds on sea days. The Lido jams up until 2:00pm so if you're going to have lunch there be prepared to go early or eat late. Every seat was taken and the lines at every station were long during prime lunch time.

If you like to go to the library for a good book, go early when you first board because by the time we got there, there were very few choices left. This goes for the board games as well!

If you like your cut-off jeans and baseball caps......don't plan on wearing them to the dining room. The Matre d' was extremely strict in refusing entrance to anyone wearing the above!

Thanks so much! Well, we are flying to California the week before to drive from San Francisco to LA down HWY 1 so you'd be in this for the long haul haha

Yes, we are all sticklers for the dress code. This is our 9th cruise and I personally love dressing up for dinner, it's a such occasion! Especially formal night. Just adds to the fun.