Positano/Amalfi/Ravello from Sorrento - private tour

batt01

We used "Private tour in Italy" for those exact spots and had a fabulous time. I have referred numerous people to them over the years (including my Daughter and Son-in-law) and all had a great experiences.

Domenico is first class with a ton of knowledge, especially in that area. He was a pleasure to deal with and very flexible on the time we wanted to spend at each location.

You won't be dissapointed.

http://www.privatetourinitaly.com

We used "Private tour in Italy" for those exact spots and had a fabulous time. I have referred numerous people to them over the years (including my Daughter and Son-in-law) and all had a great experiences.

Domenico is first class with a ton of knowledge, especially in that area. He was a pleasure to deal with and very flexible on the time we wanted to spend at each location.

http://www.privatetourinitaly.com

Are their prices competitive? I would like to put a day tour together for the two of us in Rome. We have seen the main attractions...looking for something different that would include the Trastevere area.

Prices are competitive and in line with most of the private tour operators. What set him apart in my mind is the personalized service that we received. We changed many things on the fly and it was never an issue.

My daughter and son-in-law used him last year and were just thrilled with the tours they took with him. I have also referred numerous other friends to him and all were extremely pleased.

Regards,

Frank

Can anyone offer a suggestion for a private tour guide/car?

Looking at Shore Trips and Sorrento Silver Star.

Thanks.

We just got back on our Mediterenian Cruise. Email this guy and he is the best, we used him and our group was very pleased the service he provided. He is an expert on Pompeii, Sorrento and Amalfi coast tour. His email is Rilofeb@gmail.com, his name is ricardo.

The first year I cruised to Europe I used joe banana limos. You can email them at info@joebananalimos.net

Since the first year though, I found it more cost efficient to use your roll call and get groups of 8 together. I use italytoursharing.com and have had great experiences. There are several companies listed on here that have great reviews. Find your roll call and join the tours. You meet great life long friends and save some $$😄

• 1 month later...
Can anyone offer a suggestion for a private tour guide/car?

Looking at Shore Trips and Sorrento Silver Star.

Thanks.

Highly recommend Sorrento Silver Star. Had a fabulous time with them and they got us back at the ship right on time as promised. They were very responsive to all my emails and the driver/guide was excellent. I had 2 vans full and everyone was very happy with the tour.