Booking excursions through cruiseline when cruise is purchased from travel agency

Spiritedcharm

I had a cruise reservation booked through celebrity with several prepaid excursions. I found a better deal on the cruise through a travel agency so I cancelled my reservation which also cancelled my excursions. Is there a way to rebook them through Celebrity or do I have to wait until I’m on board and use the excursion desk?

You can access your reservation on Celebrity’s website and go to your Cruise Planner and book shore excursions, no need to wait until you are on the ship. If your booking includes OBC from Celebrity you can chose to pat for excursions with your OBC again no need to wait until you board.

I had a cruise reservation booked through celebrity with several prepaid excursions. I found a better deal on the cruise through a travel agency so I cancelled my reservation which also cancelled my excursions. Is there a way to rebook them through Celebrity or do I have to wait until I’m on board and use the excursion desk?

Yes! You simply go to My Celebrity and add your cruise to your reservations. You will be able to book excursions, dining and beverage packages.

Oh good! It’s not recognizing the booking number right now, but that must be because I just booked it. The TA site said to wait 24 hours

After your waiting period, if it still doesn't show, try adding your reservation to your cruise personalizer (or whatever Celebrity calls it).