Victor Bodden guide/driver recommendations? (MERGED THREADS)

RealDeal

Absolutely. We stayed on a public beach for awhile while my MIL drove around with Ron our driver. She said it was actually great as he showed her cultural stuff while we played.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely I would trust Bodden Tours with my safety. Victor has a respected company that would look after your needs!

• 3 weeks later...

We used Victor Bodden Tours for a private tour of the island. I emailed Victor several times and he always got back to me quickly with great information. Our cruise ship arrived in port a few days early due to weather. Our driver (Anthony) was there when we arrived. Anthony stayed with us the whole time. If we wanted to go somewhere else, he was always happy to take us. He was fun and informative. If you do make it to the island you HAVE to do Victor's Monkey tour. It is AMAZING! Thank you Victor and Anthony for a great time.

• 4 weeks later...

We took a Norwegian cruise in September 2017. We were looking for an independent Excursion that we could book ourselves. Bodden tours was highly recommended by several people so we decided to check them out. I'm very glad we did! We chose the Fun and Sun tour. Victor was very quick to respond, had great prices, and was very informative on getting the whole process started. We know exactly where we needed to go once we got to our Pier. Nadia was our tour guide, she was very informative as she had lived on the island her entire life. She answered all of our questions, even the silly ones. She made herself very easy to find when we would stop for photo opportunities, and when we went to Bananarama on West Bay Beach. We got to go to the monkey and sloth Farm which was definitely something to check off of our bucket list. The tour took about 5 hours and they had us back to our boat with more than enough time to do some shopping and get there on time. We were with a group of about 15 other people which made us feel even more comfortable. We never felt unsafe. I will definitely be using Victor bodden tours again and will highly recommend him to anyone goes to Roatan. Thanks to them we had the best time out of any port, and they gave us memories that will last a lifetime. Do the right thing and book a Bodden tour LOL!

bodden tours are a perfect way to see roatan. second time we used them. ask for "francisco".can not rave enough about him and the tour. it was the highlight of our cruise!!!! botanical gardens,monkey farm with sloth,chocolate factory,lunch local restaurant gift ship with wooden carvings. seeing the sights of the island and narration from "francisco" was perfect!!!! would highly recommend tours with them.you can customize them any way you want.cruised over 20 cruises this is the best tour we have taken. thanks booden tours and francisco!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

we used driver "francisco" on the bodden tour.highly recommend him. we chose not to swim because wanted to see alot other things.you can pick to do what ever you want on this tour. if you want to swim the entire time you can do that.don't miss the monkey farm on roatan.

I am a Travel Agent and we have done a group Fall Break Cruise for the past 8 years. It has never fell where we visited this beautiful port. We have sent several customers to Mr. Bodden over the last several years and all have gave great reviews. We had 92 in our group this year that did this excursion and not one complaint. It was truly amazing! We have never had so many in our group interested in a single excursion so I was nervous. We had 56 do the zip line it was awesome. I was not going to do it since I am scared of everything, but Victor Bodden insisted I did it and with Brendan (the best ever Bodden employee) by my side I did it and am so glad I did. After the zip we visited with the monkeys, sloths and other animals and was just as great experience there. The staff is wonderful! Then the buses took us to the beach for a couple hours and we enjoyed it as well. Randall one of the tour guides was so informative and helpful. There were 4 buses of us and each group on each bus assures the other that their driver was the best! Our group ranged from 1 year old to 78 and everyone loved it! I would highly recommend this tour and will definitely use them everytime we go back to Roatan. Wonderful memories made and best trip ever!

Just came back from a cruise on Liberty. We booked Ron (based on a review from this forum). Ron was very informative and helped us to have the most amazing day. We were able to drop off donation at the school in Roatan, stopped by a fire station for an impromptu fire station tour and visited the monkeys and the sloths. Overall this was the best day of our cruise (partially due to Ron).

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Isle of Roatan on Oct 25, 2017. We booked a tour with Bodden Tours. Our tour guide was Big Al, he was awesome and made our day so much fun. We did Monkey Buiness, it was so fun. He showed us the island and took us to a local restaurant for lunch. We had an amazing day and would highly recommend this tour.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked best roatan private tour and monkey business with Bodden tours.

Our driver was very informative and courteously drove us to all the best sites and beaches in roatan. We had a fabulous time and enjoyed having pictures with the animals and birds in monkey business. Highly recommend Bodden tours.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know the name of Victor's brother? We have had him twice but can't remember his name.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Francisco? He was our guide last Sunday. Very nice and knowledgeable man. Roatan was definitely the highlight of our trip.

We have been to Roatan many times but had never toured the island. We booked the Fun-N-Sun group tour with Victor Bodden. It was an excellent tour. We were in a van with four others from our ship. The tour covered many parts of the island showing us some history and how people live on the island. We ended at West Bay beach. It was a very crowded, overcast and windy day so we didn't go into the water but enjoyed a lounger on the beach. The highlight of the tour was to visit Victor's Monkey Business. The guided tour showed us many animals and had monkeys and sloths on us. It was wonderful. The facility was kept very clean for the animals and you could tell they were well taken care of. Highly recommend this tour!!

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Breeze early December and Roatan Honduras was the highlight because Bodden Tour picked us up at the Docking station and our guide Kevin, omg - it was incredible. he knew everything about Roatan, took us everywhere we wanted to go, but i must say the highlight was the Monkeys and SLOTH's. Victor Bodden has the cleanest, and sweetest animals/birds ever. I cannot wait to go back and i have not stopped talking about his Place. Our tour guide - OSCAR - he was wonderful and caring. thank you so much for making our trip to Roatan so wonderful.:hearteyes:

• 3 weeks later...

We booked the zip-n-dip tour with Victor. The directions to meet the tour group were straight forward (we took the stairs up the hill vs. climbing) and met up with Larsen who drove us to the zip lines / zoo. We all enjoyed those activities and then went to the beach where Larsen waited for us. As the ocean water by the beach wasn't very clear, we found someone to take us out to snorkel in the ocean which was $15 per person and well worth it. All round, I'd highly recommend this tour!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, we took the Fun & Sun tour with our two teen daughters last week and we loved it. Small group and so much fun. We got to tour the island, visit the monkeys/sloths (the highlight for my kids) and then spend a bit of time on the beach. Our guide Kelvin was wonderful. I would highly recommend Bodden tours!

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend Victor Bodden Tours - a lot less $$$ than going thru the cruise ship - we had a fantastic day w/ his tour - zip lining, monkeys & driving around - our guide was Eric - if you can get him you will have a jewel!!!!!!! :):):):):)

I highly recommend Victor Bodden Tours - a lot less $$$ than going thru the cruise ship - we had a fantastic day w/ his tour - zip lining, monkeys & driving around - our guide was Eric - if you can get him you will have a jewel!!!!!!! :):):):):)

We cruised to Roatan on the Carnival Breeze on January 25, 2018. We chose the Zip n Dip package. This was the best excursion I've been on. The driver was quiet but took us on the North side of the island going and back via the south side. We were able to see a lot of the island. The was my first time zip lining. The zip line crew was awesome. They were very knowledgeable and made me feel safe. We even had a 4 year old in our group that zipped by himself on the last two lines! When it was time for the beach the driver gave us the option of 2 or 3 hours on the beach. We chose 3 hours and ate lunch at the restaurant on the beach. The food was great! I would do this excursion again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...