Harmony of the seas secrets and tips!

Hi everyone

Me and my husband are going on the harmony for the first time in August!

This will be our 3rd cruise we have gone on allure and oasis but I've heard that harmony is way different from her sister ships wanted to know about any secret cabins with secret perks!

Any tips and secret access areas?

We are excited!! Also how did you all like the harmony who have gone? And is there anything I have to try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harmony has slides, and a slightly smaller Solarium pool. Those are about the only major differences that come to mind, besides the different shows.

Well, yes ,water slides and ultimate abyss, but also deck 5 hidden lounge areas, extra level solarium, king of the world observation wings, traveling piano man, escape the rubicon, wonderland restaurant......

BobJ

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, yes ,water slides and ultimate abyss, but also deck 5 hidden lounge areas, extra level solarium, king of the world observation wings, traveling piano man, escape the rubicon, wonderland restaurant......

BobJ

Not exactly sure what you mean, but don't Oasis and Allure also have the observation deck over the bridge wings? Are you also saying that Harmony's Solarium has 3 levels?

Not exactly sure what you mean, but don't Oasis and Allure also have the observation deck over the bridge wings? Are you also saying that Harmony's Solarium has 3 levels?

On the harmony the deck 14 bridge wing port side sticks out then right angle bend forward a few feet, so you can stand at the end facing forward. And the floor is plexiglass at the end so you can look down.

Also, on oasis and allure the deck 14 wraps around front with some chairs. On hots it is actually enclosed as part of solarium. Which makes three levels (decks 14, 15, 16)

I will try to post pics tomorrow if no one beats me to it.

BobJ

On the harmony the deck 14 bridge wing port side sticks out then right angle bend forward a few feet, so you can stand at the end facing forward. And the floor is plexiglass at the end so you can look down.

Also, on oasis and allure the deck 14 wraps around front with some chairs. On hots it is actually enclosed as part of solarium. Which makes three levels (decks 14, 15, 16)

I will try to post pics tomorrow if no one beats me to it.

BobJ

Thanks I did not know this will definitely explore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Bob

What are the deck 5 hidden lounge areas?

Off the running track on deck 5, port and starboard closer to bow, are two areas they enclosed with glass and filled with loungers. Great sea views from here.

Bobj

King of the world:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/king-of-the-world-281739/king-of-the-world--v141079/

Lower level, deck 14 of solarium

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/solarium-281762/solarium--v12923868/

Running track lounge areas deck 5:

I couldn’t find a pic to attach but google “harmony of the seas running track seating images” and it should pop up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you just go on the ship and explore, you will find this stuff on your own.

You don't need to ask everyone ahead of time.

Nothing is secret or kept from you.

Take the time, get out and look around.

That is half the fun.....

• 2 months later...

BobJ

What's the Wonderland restaurant?

Thanks!

I’m curious if the Johnny Rockets serves breakfast like it did on the Allure, also, isn’t one of the purposes of cruise critic to ask questions of fellow cruisers ahead of time?

Johnny Rockets serves "free" breakfast on all Oasis class ships.