Oasis Boardwalk View Balcony.

Curious if there is a particularly bad area of the Boardwalk balconies to avoid.

I am looking at a Club Royale offer right now. I have a free inside stateroom offer, but am looking to possibly upgrade to a Boardwalk view.

Right now, there are only 10th and 11th floor available in the aft.

They are not at the very aft, though.

Curious if there is a particularly bad area of the Boardwalk balconies to avoid.

I am looking at a Club Royale offer right now. I have a free inside stateroom offer, but am looking to possibly upgrade to a Boardwalk view.

Right now, there are only 10th and 11th floor available in the aft.

They are not at the very aft, though.

We were on 11 in a Boardwalk balcony last November - second cabin from the aft. We loved it - you can see the ocean and watch the diving shows. I don't know whether you are Diamond, but it was also very convenient to the D lounge. Some have reported noise in those cabins - we did not. It IS along walk to, well everything, but that didn't bother us unless we forgot something!

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the Oasis today, my sister and brother in law had 11 floor boardwalk balcony, they said it was always noisey everyday from 9:30am-10pm, sister couldn't take hearing the same music playing over and over and they could not take naps due to the noise...they said never again. Their cabin was 6th from the aft.

Edited by Cruisegirl6

I was in a balcony view, aft, with my 2 children. They slept fine and were never disturbed by noise. I found it quieted down later in the evening, after the water show. If you want peaceful and relaxing, for the balcony, then you won't get it ..but otherwise it was fun for people watching and the water show.

We had a Boardwalk balcony on deck 8 (8323) and were very pleased. It was directly across from Johnny Rockets. You had a view of the ocean aft as well as the Aqua theatre. Also good for people watching on the Boardwalk. No issue with noise with the balcony door closed. Loved it.

Don;t think any are particularly bad, but a lot of folks (us included) will recommend getting one as far aft as possible to maximize your ocean view. We were third from the back and it was wonderful! Great view of the water plus a view of the action on the boardwalk. We had no issues with noise.

I haven't sailed on Oasis but have on Allure. We sailed in a Boardwalk Balcony and it was the 2nd cabin from the aft. We loved the cabin and were able to see the ocean as well as Ocean Aria, the diving show from our balcony.

The only drawback for me was the long walk from the elevator, but I'm sure that kept me from gaining some of the weight I would have otherwise. Noise wasn't a problem for us as long as the balcony door was closed and locked.

I have sailed in an Ocean View Balcony on Allure as well and even though we always sail in Ocean View Balconies, it was fun to people watch from the balcony. We are sailing again on Allure in another Boardwalk Balcony and I am looking forward to it.