Breeze YTD

lele100

I was on the Breeze some years ago so I am not sure if it has changed to be like the Vista, I was wondering do you just go to the Dining Room for YTD and you wait till a table is available? or do you have to go to another deck to put your name on the list like you do on the Vista?

Thanks

I was on the Breeze some years ago so I am not sure if it has changed to be like the Vista, I was wondering do you just go to the Dining Room for YTD and you wait till a table is available? or do you have to go to another deck to put your name on the list like you do on the Vista?

Thanks

When we were on the Breeze in December YTD was in the Sapphire Dining Room across from the atrium. It looked like you checked in there & either waited or were given a pager.

the reason the Vista has the check in on deck 5 is because the hall outside the dining room is just way too small to hold several people waiting on a table. The other ships do not have that design so on the breeze you go to the dining room to check in

the reason the Vista has the check in on deck 5 is because the hall outside the dining room is just way too small to hold several people waiting on a table. The other ships do not have that design so on the breeze you go to the dining room to check in

Sunshine is the same as Vista.

I was on the Breeze in late June. We just went to the entrance aft of the atrium on deck 3. Longest wait we had was about 15 minutes when we went at 6:40 one evening. The rest of the time we went between 5:45 and 6:15 and waited less than 5 minutes on those nights. After the first night we requested the same waiter and got seated with him all nights but one (on that night, he had just been assigned a party of 15+ before we arrived).

I never saw pagers given out, but maybe that was just our timing.

I was on the Breeze in late June. We just went to the entrance aft of the atrium on deck 3. Longest wait we had was about 15 minutes when we went at 6:40 one evening. The rest of the time we went between 5:45 and 6:15 and waited less than 5 minutes on those nights. After the first night we requested the same waiter and got seated with him all nights but one (on that night, he had just been assigned a party of 15+ before we arrived).

I never saw pagers given out, but maybe that was just our timing.

Same experience