Away from RCCL for a while.....

twonpcb

We are diamond members but due to family obligations, we have been away from the cruising world for the past few years...

Am I understanding the posts that the Happy Hour at the Diamond Lounge does not exist anymore?

From what I have read, drinks are “loaded” onto your card and are redeemable at certain bars at certain times. Is this correct?

Is there no time to have fellowship with my fellow seasoned cruisers?

We are diamond members but due to family obligations, we have been away from the cruising world for the past few years...

Am I understanding the posts that the Happy Hour at the Diamond Lounge does not exist anymore?

From what I have read, drinks are “loaded” onto your card and are redeemable at certain bars at certain times. Is this correct?

Is there no time to have fellowship with my fellow seasoned cruisers?

Yes they have down loaded 3 drinks during "happy hour" for use throughout the ship. However you can still go to the lounge and fellowship with others. The number of diamonds has grown so fast that the lounge size is, well has not been able to keep up!!!!

Yes they have down loaded 3 drinks during "happy hour" for use throughout the ship. However you can still go to the lounge and fellowship with others. The number of diamonds has grown so fast that the lounge size is, well has not been able to keep up!!!!

Thanks!

We prefer to visit with fellow seasoned cruisers.

As do we but just be aware with the vast increase in D and D+ members the past several years DL's and CL's (on ships that still have them) have become extremely crowded, at least when sailing from a North American port. Sometimes they offer a spillover area, but many times they do not.