Pillow menu recommendations...

havoc315

For those that have taken advantage of the pillow menu for suite guests...

I received the list from the pre-concierge.

The options are:

Feather - goose down

Overfilled Firm - firm but not too hard

Climarelle - body temperature regulating

Ultra Foam - deluxe memory

Reading Wedge

Hypo-Allergenic

Any recommendations or explanations of the differences?

How many pillows can I request without seeming crazy? (DW can never have enough pillows).

Are these instead of "regular pillows" or are they meant to supplement the regular pillows?

I'm thinking of asking for 1 feather, 1 overfilled firm, 2 climarelle, and 2 reading wedges...... Would that be excessive?

The options are:

Feather - goose down

Reading Wedge

Hypo-Allergenic

How many pillows can I request without seeming crazy? (DW can never have enough pillows).

Are these instead of "regular pillows" or are they meant to supplement the regular pillows?

I'm thinking of asking for 1 feather, 1 overfilled firm, 2 climarelle, and 2 reading wedges...... Would that be excessive?

There can never be too many pillows on the bed! You are in a suite enjoy the excess. We favor the feather, and the ultra foam. the overfilled is a bit too hard for me and the climarelle was not an option on our last 3 cruises. I am sure the reading wedges will be great never used them.

Enjoy!

There can never be too many pillows on the bed! You are in a suite enjoy the excess. We favor the feather, and the ultra foam. the overfilled is a bit too hard for me and the climarelle was not an option on our last 3 cruises. I am sure the reading wedges will be great never used them.

Enjoy!

Are the Ultra Foam like a temperpedic pillow?

Our butler encouraged us to try them all. With that said, the overfilled was too firm; I liked the hypoallergenic better. My husband insists on the foam - but I don't remember it being shaped like his home one. And our daughter tries them all and occasionally switches.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My husband likes his pills extra firm but I have a hard time finding one that I like. I like mine soft and thin since I sleep with my arm under the pillow. So I was thinking about requesting several types and then weeding them out until I find the one I like most.

Good to hear that the butler suggested trying them all!

The options are:

Feather - goose down

Reading Wedge

Hypo-Allergenic

Norwegian should offer a pillow menu to regular cabin guests as like an extra cost option. I would gladly pay for that.

They ran out of some types of pillows on my Gem cruise recently. If you want certain types of pillows be sure to inform the preconcierge about it and do not wait until you are on the ship. I forgot to ask for a reading wedge and by the first evening, they were all taken.

They ran out of some types of pillows on my Gem cruise recently. If you want certain types of pillows be sure to inform the preconcierge about it and do not wait until you are on the ship. I forgot to ask for a reading wedge and by the first evening, they were all taken.

Oh, good to know. Luckily I preordered 2 of each: Climarelle, Ultra Foam and Reading Wedge for our cruise this Friday. :)

In 48 hours I'll be at the airport waiting to board our flight to Venice, la-la-lala-laaaa! :D

Oh, good to know. Luckily I preordered 2 of each: Climarelle, Ultra Foam and Reading Wedge for our cruise this Friday. :)

In 48 hours I'll be at the airport waiting to board our flight to Venice, la-la-lala-laaaa! :D

Enjoy! Be sure and let us all know about your suite life experience! :)

I would recommend that you follow up with your requests again , before you leave.

I am on breakaway right now and none of the requests that I put through with the pre-concierge where done. It is not a big deal for me, but if someone has allergies to down, feathers etc, that could be a different situation. The coffee, tea choices, pillows and I ordered beer for hubby upon arrival. Nothing made it to my room. Lol.

I think it's hit or miss on whether your requests make it to the boat.

I would recommend that you follow up with your requests again , before you leave.

I am on breakaway right now and none of the requests that I put through with the pre-concierge where done. It is not a big deal for me, but if someone has allergies to down, feathers etc, that could be a different situation. The coffee, tea choices, pillows and I ordered beer for hubby upon arrival. Nothing made it to my room. Lol.

Now that's a shame. I'm sorry :(

Now that's a shame. I'm sorry :(

Thanks . :). Don't be sorry for me. Lol. I am sitting on my s6 balcony, enjoying Bermuda, eating all the pretzel bread that I can.. Lol. :)

But seriously, We dont have feather, down allergies, hubby did not even know about the beer, so I'm fine

Hi our requests were not done either on the Gem in May. Bring the confirmation copy with you and your butler will get things done if this happens to you. I didn't get a wedge though as they were all taken.

I can ditto the above! We requested pillows through the pre concierge and recieved none - when we asked to change most were already taken by those on back-to-back. We also didn't receive all our alcohol requested until day 4 and even then one was an alternative as couldn't have requested liquor!

Wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't asked for requests prior but when you do, you kinda expect them!

Lisa

Archived