Mac & Rosie/Fire and Ice

BostonGal35

has anyone seen this duo on board any NCL ship lately? We saw them on two different sailings (breakaway) and they were by far the best performers of any lounge music act we've seen on board. im wondering if they still have a contract with NCL or if they did not renew.

While on the Getaway in January, there was a very talented pair of I believe from Croatia, with his outstanding awesome keyboard skills, be it jazz, samba, or slow ballads and her smooth vocals and stage presence. When I look up the dailies, I saw Ali's & Pedja Duo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

has anyone seen this duo on board any NCL ship lately? We saw them on two different sailings (breakaway) and they were by far the best performers of any lounge music act we've seen on board. im wondering if they still have a contract with NCL or if they did not renew.

I follow Rosie on Instagram. She told me they'll be on the Jewel later this year.

They are outstanding!!!

• 1 year later...

We went on Norwegian Dawn in June '06 for our 25th anniversary. Sailed from NYC to Bermuda to Bahamas and back to NY. I went to see Mac and Rosie(Fire & Ice) almost every night. I bought one of their CDs. They were great. I thought they'd be big by now but they must be loving what they're doing to still be cruising. I thought of them when I heard Aretha died, as Rosie did a great Aretha. Awesome at doing Tina T also. I really enjoyed them. I remember Rosie and Mac saying they were from Barbados.