Ultimate Dining Package Questions (Oasis)

We have purchased the Ultimate Dining package for our November cruise on Oasis. I have few questions.

Is Johnny Rockets (lunch and dinner) included?

Is the Izumi hibachi experience included in the a la carte allowance?

If we eat in the Solarium Bistro, are the upcharge items included?

I read at least one review that said that some classes (like the cupcake class) were included. Does anyone have experience with that?

I am hoping for responses from those that have used the package on Oasis.

We have purchased the Ultimate Dining package for our November cruise on Oasis. I have few questions.

Is Johnny Rockets (lunch and dinner) included?

Is the Izumi hibachi experience included in the a la carte allowance?

If we eat in the Solarium Bistro, are the upcharge items included?

I read at least one review that said that some classes (like the cupcake class) were included. Does anyone have experience with that?

I am hoping for responses from those that have used the package on Oasis.

On my Oasis cruise last November I sailed with the Ultimate Dining Package. I’ve also purchased it again for this November’s cruise on Oasis.

While it’s not advertised that Hibachi can be used on my cruise I was able to use UDP with it. Also all my items al la cart in Izumi were covered but basically for one it’s kinda hard to go over the $35 limit.

Johnny Rockets is not part of it ironically. On port days I have gone to Sabor for a late lunch/snack when they have opened at 330. After that still went to dinner at 630/700 to say 150 Central Park and had both covered during that port day.

When in Izumi they signed me up for one of the galley tours as part of the UDP. I’ve read reviews about some of the other items but never experienced them myself such as cupcake and sushi making. I did do sushi make class once but it wasn’t on a sailing I did the UDP. I’ve done the UDP on three cruises and have it planned for my next two, one in November on Oasis and one in February on Symphony.

Below are my two recent reviews and had the Ultimate Dining Package on both Oasis and Harmony.

"Live" From The Oasis of the Seas. November 12-19, 2017.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2563426

"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 8-15, 2018 - Eastern Itinerary

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2676684

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On my Oasis cruise last November I sailed with the Ultimate Dining Package. I’ve also purchased it again for this November’s cruise on Oasis.

While it’s not advertised that Hibachi can be used on my cruise I was able to use UDP with it. Also all my items al la cart in Izumi were covered but basically for one it’s kinda hard to go over the $35 limit.

Johnny Rockets is not part of it ironically. On port days I have gone to Sabor for a late lunch/snack when they have opened at 330. After that still went to dinner at 630/700 to say 150 Central Park and had both covered during that port day.

When in Izumi they signed me up for one of the galley tours as part of the UDP. I’ve read reviews about some of the other items but never experienced them myself such as cupcake and sushi making. I did do sushi make class once but it wasn’t on a sailing I did the UDP. I’ve done the UDP on three cruises and have it planned for my next two, one in November on Oasis and one in February on Symphony.

Below are my two recent reviews and had the Ultimate Dining Package on both Oasis and Harmony.

"Live" From The Oasis of the Seas. November 12-19, 2017.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2563426

"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 8-15, 2018 - Eastern Itinerary

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2676684

Thank you so much. Disappointed (a little) about JR, but that would probably have been only one lunch. We'll be on Oasis together in November. Are you doing the Ultimate Dining package again?

Thank you so much. Disappointed (a little) about JR, but that would probably have been only one lunch. We'll be on Oasis together in November. Are you doing the Ultimate Dining package again?

Sure am. Our whole group actually has the UDP.

Now one thing I will say on my Harmony cruise two weeks ago I did not even attempt to get lunch at Johnny Rockets so it may have changed. Now on our cruise in November I’m staying in a boardwalk balcony and that comes with the soda package and a free meal for 2-4, depending on how many staying in your room at Johnny Rockets. What kind of room do you have? Will say the burger at Chops looks better than the one you’d get at JR on that sea day anyways. [emoji3]

Looking forward to being on the same sailing with you.

We were on Oasis in March and they let us do Izumi Hibachi the first night of the cruise as part of the ultimate dining package. We also were able to use it at Johnny Rockets for lunch on a day at sea. Sounds like there are some inconsistencies on this ship. I would ask more than one person while on the ship!

Sure am. Our whole group actually has the UDP.

Now one thing I will say on my Harmony cruise two weeks ago I did not even attempt to get lunch at Johnny Rockets so it may have changed. Now on our cruise in November I’m staying in a boardwalk balcony and that comes with the soda package and a free meal for 2-4, depending on how many staying in your room at Johnny Rockets. What kind of room do you have? Will say the burger at Chops looks better than the one you’d get at JR on that sea day anyways. [emoji3]

Looking forward to being on the same sailing with you.

We were on Oasis in March and they let us do Izumi Hibachi the first night of the cruise as part of the ultimate dining package. We also were able to use it at Johnny Rockets for lunch on a day at sea. Sounds like there are some inconsistencies on this ship. I would ask more than one person while on the ship!

Thank you both! It does seem to be inconsistent ship to ship and sailing to sailing. I am really hoping we can do Hibachi - I'm not as worried about JR - we were in a BW balcony last year and didn't even eat there. Good point about the Chops burger. Right now I'm thinking Chops, 150 CP and Giovanni's twice each and maybe Sabor once for dinner. If they'll let us do Izumi, we'll substitute it for one night.

Mr. Fun - Hope to meet you on the ship!