North Star, iFly Anthem OS

We'll be going on the Anthem for the first time in May. It appears you cannot reserve a time slot for The North Star and iFly - any suggestions on whats the best way to go on these attractions? Are the lines long? Can you reserve when you are on the vessel? Same with the bumper cars and roller skating. Any other info or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

We'll be going on the Anthem for the first time in May. It appears you cannot reserve a time slot for The North Star and iFly - any suggestions on whats the best way to go on these attractions? Are the lines long? Can you reserve when you are on the vessel? Same with the bumper cars and roller skating. Any other info or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Try to Board as early as possible in May. Load the Royal IQ app to your phone and make reservations immediately. There will be timeslots available. You can also book on board, but I'm not sure if you have to go to the desk in the Seaplex or directly to Ifly and the Northstar or perhaps the Excursions desk. Book a time slot early in the trip - these activities can be cancelled due to bad weather or wind.

There are no reservations for the bumper cars or roller skating. I went on the bumper cars day 1 at noon when there was no line. I also went standby on the Northstar at some point during the week and waited only 20 minutes.

I did both last time without reservation.

North Star on the next to last day of the cruise was empty in the afternoon. But as someone said, weather can affect so try early on. People tend to forget about their reservations or find other things to do.

As for iFly, I walked in also the next to last day, there were people moving in groups, but I signed up for "waiting list" at that time, and the next group in had an open slot. So whenever you have time drop in and check it out.

Royal IQ is glitchy -- you can add reservations for people in different cabins (if you are in group). I'd continue using that vs lining up and rechecking...i.e. it will say there was an error or something but it eventually booked me and my friends (took 10 min sitting at 270 having lunch).

As per the bumper cars, go on Day 1 and if not, line up 40 min before.

I booked Anthem fairly last minute last year and was not able to sign up for any events beforehand. As soon as I boarded the ship, I was able to reserve North Star and iFly vía the app. I did both the first day. I highly recommend to do any and all activities the first day- the iFly was broken the last few days of the cruise and they shut down the North Star in bad weather.

If you want to do the trapeze school, sign up for the first day (in person at Seaplex) because spots are very limited. We did bumper cars a few times - fun but not worth the wait. Did it once while in port with no wait.

IFly was fun, but you only get to do it once. I would find this bothersome on a 9-day cruise.