Today is The day! Carnival Announcement!

CarnivalBreeze319

How exciting could it be..??? Probably more smoke and mirrors to cover the decline in service and amenities. After our Breeze cruise, I was very disappointed with the level of service and the type of, or lack of entertainment on these ships now. A good high school group could put on better shows. We have had fun on most Carnival cruises, but I am close to marking them off my list....

Cruisinpips

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

If you have kids especially you should be very excited

I do have two kids, which is why I've taken my business somewhere else temporarily, to cruise lines that offer worthwhile kids programs.

But to feed your speculation, Costa made this announcement today. It's a partnership with toy maker SPIN MASTER. I wonder if a partnership, also aboard Carnival ships, is what will be announced. In that case, I give it a (sarcastic) Yipee! :rolleyes:

Click here for the announcement: http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10386.html

Edited by Tapi

Carnival's booking system is down. Maybe it is a different rate code for families.

I wondered what was going on. I was trying to see if there was a price drop on my upcoming cruise to get OBC.

We will be sailing on the Splendor in February with our 10-year old, I am excited to see what's new for her!!

I do have two kids, which is why I've taken my business somewhere else temporarily, to cruise lines that offer worthwhile kids programs.

But to feed your speculation, Costa made this announcement today. It's a partnership with toy maker Spinmaster. I wonder if the partnership also aboard Carnival ships is what will be announced. In that case, I give it a (sarcastic) Yipee! :rolleyes:

Click here for the announcement: http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10386.html

I think you have the answer. Figured they would partner with an agency since they are geared towards kids.

Carnival's booking system is down. Maybe it is a different rate code for families.

Yeah I just noticed it is down too. Could be interesting if this involves changing booking codes for families since I want to take my 2 girls on their first cruise next year. But I am far from excited about any announcement, assuming it really happens. Most announcements tend to be very underwhelming. :) A partnership with some toy company or something would definitely not get me excited.