Charging for Room Service after 11:00 pm

legeorge

I was looking at the description of the Concierge Class staterooms on the Edge and noticed that they are including a $4.95 fee for room service after hours. Does anyone know if they doing this across the fleet now? Not that it's a big deal if you don't order late night room service but it's too bad as now they are becoming more like RC and eroding the qualities that made Celebrity the cruise line that it is.

I was looking at the description of the Concierge Class staterooms on the Edge and noticed that they are including a $4.95 fee for room service after hours. Does anyone know if they doing this across the fleet now? Not that it's a big deal if you don't order late night room service but it's too bad as now they are becoming more like RC and eroding the qualities that made Celebrity the cruise line that it is.

It's been fleetwide for a couple of years.

Apparently it's a bigger deal to you than you're willing to admit. I mean lowering themselves to Royals level seems like a shot at Celebrity don't you think?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If you are in a suite and order room service after 11pm, will it be your butler who brings it? I worry about ordering room service for the cabin attendants and butlers because I know they work so hard and want them to get some rest. I would hope there is a room service attendant scheduled at night and the room specific folks don't get dragged out of bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are in a suite and order room service after 11pm, will it be your butler who brings it? I worry about ordering room service for the cabin attendants and butlers because I know they work so hard and want them to get some rest. I would hope there is a room service attendant scheduled at night and the room specific folks don't get dragged out s

No, it will not be your butler. I belive they only work until 9... I could be mistaken on the actual time but it's b4 11