HAL customers who got a status match from MSC

Wayfairers

I read somewhere on CC (of course can’t find it now) that MSC will match loyalty status of other cruise lines. I found where to fill out the forms on MSC, however I’m having trouble with the photo proving the current membership level. I took a screen shot of my HAL mariner status but the MSC webpage says the file is too big and/or the wrong type. I’m working on an iPad. Has anyone done this and how did you prove your current HAL status?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I read somewhere on CC (of course can’t find it now) that MSC will match loyalty status of other cruise lines. I found where to fill out the forms on MSC, however I’m having trouble with the photo proving the current membership level. I took a screen shot of my HAL mariner status but the MSC webpage says the file is too big and/or the wrong type. I’m working on an iPad. Has anyone done this and how did you prove your current HAL status?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you resize your screenshot so it will load on the MSC webpage? I use iResize on my iPad (it cost a dollar or two) but there are some free resizing apps in the App Store if you don't plan to use it often.

I take a screenshot in PNG then open it in paint. save as JPG. If I need to, I can resize it too before saving. I also use Bullzip, a free pdf printer app, to print a PDF from a jpg.

There are also web sites that you can convert for free. Just search: convert png (or jpg) to pdf.

BTW I got MSC to match my Celebrity status but it's for the first cruise only.