Just found an amazing mascara!

onceagain

I saw a commercial the other day for "CG's exact eyelights mascara." You purchase it by your eye color. It said you'd get 4x brighter eyes and it has "light refective metalics." Well, I purchased it because the one I use seems to clump on the lashes sometimes. I absolutely love it. It doesn't smudge at all, doesn't clump, and really separates the lashes and makes them look longer. It comes in a thick white tube. I have blue eyes and my mascara color is "black sapphire." I think it really does make my eyes appear brighter!!! I bet you'll love it as much as I do!

I bought the mascara, tried it and can't say I'm really "taken" with it. Didn't seem to make my green eyes any brighter.

I still like Lancome and Clinique better. Clinique's thinner brush with the pointy end wins everytime for me in application.

Too bad you don't like it. I still absolutely love it - used to use Clinique - but have changed now. (and it's only $6.99) My DD and DGD both love it too! Luckily not everyone loves the same thing, or we'd never find what we're looking for! :D

Too bad you don't like it. I still absolutely love it - used to use Clinique - but have changed now. (and it's only $6.99) My DD and DGD both love it too! Luckily not everyone loves the same thing, or we'd never find what we're looking for! :D

I use Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara and WOW, it's amazing, isn't a waterproof but absolutely doesn't smudge or irritate me the way others do. I switched from cover girl.

I use Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara and WOW, it's amazing, isn't a waterproof but absolutely doesn't smudge or irritate me the way others do. I switched from cover girl.

Several years ago, someone on this board convinced me to try MF 2000 Calorie Mascara. That took some doing because I've been a die-hard Lancome fan for years. Definicils was the only brand I'd consider. Remember the old jingle "I'd rather fight than switch."? That was me. Not anymore. MF is the best mascara for me. No smudges and it stays put for the entire day. I love it! Wouldn't you know, I finally find a product that works and is inexpensive and they stop marketing in Canada. :mad::mad: I spend a fair amount of time in the US so most often I stock up before I come home. My last trip, I forgot. :eek: That was when I discovered EBay. :o Now I have a supplier who ships it to me from Washington state.

2P.P1

Several years ago, someone on this board convinced me to try MF 2000 Calorie Mascara. That took some doing because I've been a die-hard Lancome fan for years. Definicils was the only brand I'd consider. Remember the old jingle "I'd rather fight than switch."? That was me. Not anymore. MF is the best mascara for me. No smudges and it stays put for the entire day. I love it! Wouldn't you know, I finally find a product that works and is inexpensive and they stop marketing in Canada. :mad::mad: I spend a fair amount of time in the US so most often I stock up before I come home. My last trip, I forgot. :eek: That was when I discovered EBay. :o Now I have a supplier who ships it to me from Washington state.

2P.P1

Too funny, I have to get mine from e:bay too!

After chemo, when all my lashes ( and hair) fell out I started looking for a mascara that would help. My lashes have come back but not very thick and quite short and straight. I practically kill myself when I try to use a curler so if I could find a mascara that would REALLY make my lashes look better, I would love to hear about it. Thanks gals.....me:)

Archived