Parking at Miami terminal

princessjanee

There are 2 parking garages opposite the Carnival terminals in Miami. I think it cost $156 for a 7 night cruise. The terminals are lettered and the letter is also on the parking ticket stub you get when entering. Some folk take a picture of the stub just in case they lose or misplace it.

As FBW just said, make sure you go to the same garage after the cruise. It might be a shorter or longer walk than you remembered if the ship uses the next pier space. Look for the letter!

I was wondering about the disabled parking at the Miami terminal. Does it have it and do you get a reduced rate if you have a lift in the van. I know in Ft. Lauderdale there is free parking but you have to have a disabled sticker (which I do) and have a scooter lift that is in the van (which I do) and they do check to make sure you do. I have not parked at the Miami parking lot before with handicapped equipment so don't know.

tigercat

http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/parking-information.asp

Miami-Dade County Ordinance requires all guests with a disabled parking permit or license tag to pay standard parking rates except as provided by Florida State Law. However, two hours of complimentary parking will be provided to vehicles displaying a disabled parking permit or license tag.

In accordance with Florida Statute 316.1964, ONLY vehicles with specialized equipment such as ramps, lifts, or foot or hand controls, for use by a person who has a disability, or any vehicle displaying a State of Florida license plate for disabled veterans adobe_logo.gif issued under s. 320.084, s. 320.0842, or s. 320.0845 or displaying the Florida Toll Exemption permit, is exempt from parking charges.