Celebrity Summit Penthouse Suite 6148 - Question

Airspeed

OK, here we go, a (somewhat musical) video tour of the suite:

Final clue: The Easter Egg is in plain sight for a short moment. I still don't think you will spot it in this video, but it becomes clearly visible as I go through the dining area.

Good luck!!!

If it is gone, an occupant prior to you has found it. The butler knows about it, it won't be touched by staff.

Thank you for the video tour! We will be in this cabin in January and it was nice to get an updated thorough tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Final clue: The Easter Egg is in plain sight for a short moment. I still don't think you will spot it in this video, but it becomes clearly visible as I go through the dining area.

Good luck!!!

If it is gone, an occupant prior to you has found it. The butler knows about it, it won't be touched by staff.

So. You hid it in plain sight. Sneaky. Didn't spot the egg in the video the first time. Will get DD to watch with me tonight. She'll find it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Found the "egg".

Not very impressed with Rikki.

We liked Rikki. He is very enthusiastic, that might take some getting used to. But he was highly responsive, and not only that, took care of things that were not really "included." We will request for him again in December on the next cruise (Summit, Caribbean). Rikki was awarded the best Butler on Cruise Critic in the 2007/8 era.

Glad the nest egg was still there...

Cheers!

• 6 months later...
23 minutes ago, First family said:

I am in 6148 on the April 6, 2019 sailing, the first 7 day cruise after dry dock. The first sailing is a 5 day one to iron out the bugs.  Anything I should know?  I’ll take good notes about any changes. 

We'll be back on the Summit in july.  In 6147 this time.  Curious about the changes that will be made to the pantry.  A brief summary of the changes would be appreciated,  but please, don't spoil the surprise of all the suite renovations for everyone.

15 hours ago, philpcruiser said:

We'll be back on the Summit in july.  In 6147 this time.  Curious about the changes that will be made to the pantry.  A brief summary of the changes would be appreciated,  but please, don't spoil the surprise of all the suite renovations for everyone.

I don't want to be surprised by the PH suite renovations.  For that kind of money, I want to know what I'm getting up front.