Infinity Cabin Question

CRUISER2B

My family (hubby, Mom, Mom in law) and I are looking to book our first Celebrity cruise. We are looking at the Infinity on Nov 24. Since this is a last minute decision, we are going inside cabin. Can anyone tell more about cabin numbers 7901,7903,7905? Thanks. :)

My family (hubby, Mom, Mom in law) and I are looking to book our first Celebrity cruise. We are looking at the Infinity on Nov 24. Since this is a last minute decision, we are going inside cabin. Can anyone tell more about cabin numbers 7901,7903,7905? Thanks. :)

They are above similar inside cabins and below the library, so no noise problems from above or below. However, they are right outside the main mid-ship elevator lobby - convenient, but perhaps some noise either from the elevators themselves or from the foot traffic.

It's hare to be certain just looking at the deck plan, but it looks like all three of these cabins seem to be larger than many of the other inside cabins.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser

Here is the link to the M-Class Cabin Information Thread. Check to see if there is any review/feedback from any of those cabins. Keeping in mind that all the M-class cabins are similar you may see if the same cabin numbers on other ships have any review. Just double check the deck plans to make sure they are in the same location.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1911871

Here is the link to the M-Class Cabin Information Thread. Check to see if there is any review/feedback from any of those cabins. Keeping in mind that all the M-class cabins are similar you may see if the same cabin numbers on other ships have any review. Just double check the deck plans to make sure they are in the same location.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1911871

I already checked them and the 3 cabins below on deck 6 and there were no reviews for these cabins