Qe mauritious

brian1

Hi,we are boarding QE on 4th April,Singapore to Capetown.For some reason no roll call exists.Anyone know of any private tours in Mauritious or better still share if on same cruise.Cheers,Brian.

Hi,we are boarding QE on 4th April,Singapore to Capetown.For some reason no roll call exists.Anyone know of any private tours in Mauritious or better still share if on same cruise.Cheers,Brian.

I have started a roll call from Hong Kong to Cape Town today, but I do not see it anywhere so far. Lovely to find you!

Regards

Skillies

Hi! We will also be on QE. Look through the roll call for the info on the meet and greet after Singapore.

We are thinking of doing a beach day in Mauritius, but don't know about any private tours.

I have started a roll call from Hong Kong to Cape Town today, but I do not see it anywhere so far. Lovely to find you!

Regards

Skillies

Hi, Skillies.

In case you haven't found it yet, it looks like your "Queen Elizabeth Q812A Hong Kong to Cape Town 31 March to 23 April 2018" roll call thread was created in the "Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here!" forum rather than in the Queen Elizabeth Roll Call forum.

Regards, John

Hi, Skillies.

In case you haven't found it yet, it looks like your "Queen Elizabeth Q812A Hong Kong to Cape Town 31 March to 23 April 2018" roll call thread was created in the "Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here!" forum rather than in the Queen Elizabeth Roll Call forum.

Regards, John

Thanks John!

The roll call for the QE World Cruise and segments is here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2367070

Cheers,I am permanently logged in to all these boards.It's just strange I have to log in just for this segment when all others are accesible from the 23rd April onwards,Brian.

Hi! We will also be on QE. Look through the roll call for the info on the meet and greet after Singapore.

We are thinking of doing a beach day in Mauritius, but don't know about any private tours.

I have been to Mauritius on QE. Last time was 2016.

There are taxis outside the terminal offering daily tours. Watch out as the prices are per person not per car.

Our friends had pre booked a car. It never arrived! We all went with a local driver. He was OK but his main intention was to show you shopping to the factories out there that produce designer clothes in sweatshops. We declined but he still took us to one which we never entered.

All in all, we had a look around the island without much commentary. Some interesting sights. Very Asain.

Not over impressed but been there, done it etc.

Next port of call maybe Reunion Island. Now, this is class. Think France in the Indian Ocean. Volcanoes, and stunning landscapes. Go to the Wild South and see the lava flows. Fantastic!

Got it,I was using the "find your roll" link at the top of the index page.I didn't know there was another link "Cunard roll calls" halfway down the page,confusing.

Under Roll Calls, Cunard Roll Calls, Queen Elizabeth

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2605312

Dear Hattie

Thank you for your reply. If I click on your link, I find it. BUT, if I try to find a roll call for Queen Elizabeth, I do not find it. The first roll call is from 23rd of April. There is no roll call before that. (eg; 31st March? Hong Kong to Cape Town)

Kind regards

Skillies

Most people are posting on the World Cruise roll call, link in post #2.

Your segment roll call is there now even if it doesn't show up in the roll call finder.

The roll call finder has never worked for the 2018 QE world cruise. For a while the roll call finder sent people looking for the 2017 world cruise to our 2018 roll call. This went away shortly after the 2017 WC started its cruise - this is expected since fewer people would be looking for a roll call after the cruise starts. I did report the problem, but it never really was resolved (nor did I ever receive a response).