Help!! Flying to Orlando

TheSuttonz

We are flying into Orlando to cruise from Port Canaveral! We are seeing that it is kind of a headache to get from the airport to a hotel and then to the cruise port. We are open to staying near the airport for a couple days but would rather stay closer to the port. We always fly in a couple days before. We are looking for any suggestions! But I will say The Radisson is not an option. The prices went way up from the last time we checked!!!

Tony & Rachel

We are flying into Orlando to cruise from Port Canaveral! We are seeing that it is kind of a headache to get from the airport to a hotel and then to the cruise port. We are open to staying near the airport for a couple days but would rather stay closer to the port. We always fly in a couple days before. We are looking for any suggestions! But I will say The Radisson is not an option. The prices went way up from the last time we checked!!!

Tony & Rachel

We stayed at the Sheraton Four Points Cocoa Beach. It was good.

We booked a fly, stay and cruise rate at a hotel. We will be picked up at airport, delivered to hotel, picked up next day and taken to cruise ship, then picked up after cruise and delivered to the airport.

Tony & Rachel

We are cruising out of Port Canaveral in Feb and booked with GoPortCanaveral https://www.goportcanaveral.com/ I used them last March and they were great. For one price you get picked up at the airport, your hotel stay, transportation to the port and return transportation from the ship to the airport. I am paying $158 total for two people (not per person) for all of that !!!

What do you want to do for the couple of days pre-cruise? Beach? KSC? Then stay in PC/Cocoa Beach. Theme parks, shopping, luxury resort hotel? Then stay in Orlando.

We prefer to rent a car pre-cruise one-way (MCO-PC) allowing us to stay and dine where we want. Drop the car in PC the morning of your cruise and ride the free shuttle to the port.

Parents are in the same situation. Flying into Orlando, trying to find a way to Cocoa Beach to me up with us at our hotel.(we're driving down a few days early) Then hotel will take us to the port. Looking for best way from Orlando to Cocoa Beach.

Parents are in the same situation. Flying into Orlando, trying to find a way to Cocoa Beach to me up with us at our hotel.(we're driving down a few days early) Then hotel will take us to the port. Looking for best way from Orlando to Cocoa Beach.

CorTrans or Cocoa Beach shuttle for about $20+ each

• 2 weeks later...
I also booked with goportcanaveral and spent $150. My boyfriend and I are flying into Orlando the day before our cruise in November. I looked and looked for hotel and shuttle packages and this was the best for the price! Good luck and enjoy your cruise!!

Thank you!!! This helps a lot!

Tony & Rachel