Faster to the Fun?

Might be worth it to some, might not be worth it to others. Only way to find out if it's worth it to you is to try it once.

It seems that most people on CC seem to feel it's definitely worth it.

I bought it for our next cruise, but that's on Dream. I chose to purchase it mainly to have earlier access to our cabin and to get our checked bags sooner. Priority tender would be a draw for me, if our cruise tendered at any ports (which it doesn't). Other benefits were not a factor for us.

Edited by emelvee

Probably worth the $50 to not drag our stuff around until the cabins ready. We will tender in Grand Cayman but we aren't planning to do anything but hit a beach so that really isn't important to us either.

I would have loved priority tender on GC several years ago. We've only been to a couple of tender ports, but GC took the longest. But I've heard stories of no issues, so I guess it depends on the ship and how busy they are (when we sailed, it was in December, with 7 ships in port).

We bought it for last cruise,Well worth the $. We already bought it for July again. Was nice to go direct to room and drop off waters and sodas. Bags were there in minutes, No line at service desk... Work out in gym at 7am while others had to wait for tender tickets for 2 hrs. Show 5 min before tendering and go direct to front of line..Yea well worth it for our trip.

Questions about FTTF.

It gets you on the ship earlier? Like if you were platinum?

It gets you off the ship fASTER?

We would get priority tendering to Belize?

And get to use the platinum line at the desk?

As soon as we get on the ship we can go to our rooms to drop bags off?

Is the 50 dollars for the room or per person?

Sorry I guess I havent been paying attention lately. I was just curious about it and can you just ask when you book your room for it?

Thanks in advance for the answers....

Shani

Questions about FTTF.

It gets you on the ship earlier? Like if you were platinum? Yes

It gets you off the ship fASTER? Yes

And get to use the platinum line at the desk? Yes

As soon as we get on the ship we can go to our rooms to drop bags off? Yes

Is the 50 dollars for the room or per person? Per person

Sorry I guess I havent been paying attention lately. I was just curious about it and can you just ask when you book your room for it? After you book you can purchase it online.There limited so dont wait.

Shani

Ansewered above.

Questions about FTTF.

Sorry I guess I havent been paying attention lately. I was just curious about it and can you just ask when you book your room for it?

Shani

I purchased online just like I would an excursion.

Questions about FTTF.

Shani

You board right after the Platinum guests. Your luggage is delivered almost immediately.

You leave the ship immediately following the self-assist.

You get priority for all tendering.

You get to use the Platinum line at Guest Services.

$50/cabin.

Book it under excursions - look for your home port.

IMHO, I love it!!!

One word of caution - FTTF is limited by the number of platinum guests on your cruise, so they only release it in increments. You have to keep checking.

Is Faster to the Fun worth it? DH and I will be sailing the Paradise in October. Just wondering if it's worth it on a smaller ship...

we've purchased before and have purchased for our next cruise. until platium (Oct cruise) we will purchase. The best $50 we've spent on a cruise.

Is Faster to the Fun worth it? DH and I will be sailing the Paradise in October. Just wondering if it's worth it on a smaller ship...

We are leaving on the Paradise on May 18th, we purchased FTTF, I really wanted it for the tender in Grand Cayman. We used it in Jan on the Imagination out of Miami, we did not tender and yes, to us it was worth the money.

On the line with Carnival and she can't figure out if the Valor from San Juan has this program available for July. Does anyone here know the answer? Thanks:)

The rep tried for at least 7 minutes but could not help me out. You would think that they would know if it was available on the Valor out of San Juan at least. I am very surprised by this. It would make sense if it was located with the other shore excursions with available or unavailable noted.

Hi,

I bought it for my next cruise. How will the crew know you have priority tender boarding? Is there something on your sail and sign card? Or do they just take your word for it?

Thanks in advance!

Caro

When you print your luggage tags the F2F logo will be on each 1 in addition to a F2F designation. It will also be printed on your boarding pass. When you check in they put a sticker on your S&S card.

Last month on the Freedom we purchased FTTF. For us it was worth it because we got to our room around 11:15, luggage was there, unpacked our luggage, put all our clothes away and we were eating lunch on the lido deck at 11:45. Came back to our room, took a quick snooze and then we had the rest of the day to watch the sail away and enjoy the ship. I feel you get your moneys worth by being able to spend more time on the ship instead on getting to your room at 3:00 and then unpacking. To us it was well worth the money. We booked FTTF for the Victory next Feb. We did not use early debarkation since we had a late flight back home.

The rep tried for at least 7 minutes but could not help me out. You would think that they would know if it was available on the Valor out of San Juan at least. I am very surprised by this. It would make sense if it was located with the other shore excursions with available or unavailable noted.

I received my answer via e-mail this morning. The FTTF program is not up and running out of San Juan yet. My feeling is that so many cruisers regularly sail out of San Juan and with only one ship, many on each sailing will be platinum so it's really not the place to run such a program.

I just want to get off the ship ASAP and start the land portion of my vacation so as long as others are not hindering that by already purchasing all of the FTTF spaces I will be good to go! :D