Roadtown to Soggy

cruisinforfun9

Hi - We are headed to Tortola on the MSC Divina in November and I have my heart set on getting to Soggy. When we did this through NCL, we went on the Rebel Yell through the cruise but MSC doesn't have a JVD trip offering.

I know I can taxi over to the West End and then take the ferry but working around the ferry schedule is a little less ideal so anyone know of any other options? We are docked from 8am-6pm.

Thanks so much!

We booked a private boat on nov 4, 2018. We booked with ocean magic Mitch. He is taking us wherever we want to go for the day and of course Soggydollar Bar is a must. 7-10 people. $100 pp plus $100 total for gas. Better than the cruise ship tours. Gets great reviews.

We booked a private boat on nov 4, 2018. We booked with ocean magic Mitch. He is taking us wherever we want to go for the day and of course Soggydollar Bar is a must. 7-10 people. $100 pp plus $100 total for gas. Better than the cruise ship tours. Gets great reviews.

This is totally what we want!!!! I wish I could find a few more couples from our cruise ahead of time that are interested in this!!!! I’ll try!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes the noon return ferry would shorten your day too much. Private charters like Ocean Magic give you the utmost flexibility and can be quite affordable if sharing the cost among 3 couples. Check your roll call for others who may be interested!

These private charters are a great idea when you have a long port time as you do. And they are more popular for hitting multiple spots like Jost, Sandy Spit, and maybe Willy T’s or even another island on the way back to port. With that much time in port consider at least hitting the B Line on Little Jost or Sandy Spit!

New Horizon does offer private transfers, and I understand a pick-up in Road Town as well, so check them out if necessary...

Either way enjoy your day!

This is totally what we want!!!! I wish I could find a few more couples from our cruise ahead of time that are interested in this!!!! I’ll try!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go to your roll call and ask. Guarantee a number of people will want to join. We still need 2 more people but our roll call will be jumping at multiple people wanting to join. It is only a bit more than the cruise lines charge but you get the whole day to do what you want.

• 1 month later...