Upgrade Fairy Dropped By VERY Early

Tuckers Mom

Hello! My husband and I are cruising on the Conquest, leaving out of Miami next May 18...a year away. I got an email today for an upgrade from our ocean view room on deck 2 to a balcony on deck 7 for $118.00. I did a quick check and the difference between an ocean view and a balcony for our cruise on the website was $340.00. So we decided to take it. It is a bit more towards the back of the ship than we are used to but we have staterooms above and below us, as well as being close to the elevators and stairs, which we like. I was surprised to get this offer so early...now looking forward to an upgrade offer to a suite! ;)

Just got our first upgrade email too. Moved from an interior on deck 2 to a spa interior for an extra $82. Saved $170 per person for the room, and get the spa access, which I was considering getting a day pass for anyway!

Sounds good. The only time we've been offered an upgrade was last month when Carnival called and offered to move us from an inside cabin to a balcony for $300. Problem was...we had just checked in at the port and they wouldn't tell us where balcony cabin was. We feared we wouldn't get our luggage switched to the new cabin during cruise. No thanks!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

Which Conquest cabin? We were on her two weeks ago in cabin 7418 and we loved the location. Our only con for the room placement was we had any time dining. Our dining room was on 3, but we actually had to go past it, almost to the front of the ship and then down to get to it due to the galley, etc. Not worth not booking the same room again though.

Which Conquest cabin? We were on her two weeks ago in cabin 7418 and we loved the location. Our only con for the room placement was we had any time dining. Our dining room was on 3, but we actually had to go past it, almost to the front of the ship and then down to get to it due to the galley, etc. Not worth not booking the same room again though.

Our new room will be cabin 7411. We have early seating dining and I am not completely sure which dining room that will be. We like to drop into the Skybox bar for a drink before dinner so I am thinking we may also end up with a nice pre-dinner stroll.