EZ Air Toronto to Minneapolis to Anchorage

HappyMe_

Assuming Delta, their minimum connection time in MSP is 30 minutes.

I would also assume you would be preclearing US Immigration and Customs at YYZ else this is clearly impossible.

This past May I flew FLL-MSP-YVR on Delta to get to my Alaska cruise. The two gates at MSP were not close at all. But I had two hours to kill. Unless you can verify the gates are in the same concourse, or you are a "front cabin" passenger, I would keep looking for less stressful alternatives.

It depends on your connecting gates. The terminal, in Minneapolis, has 4 main concourses; two, of which, are pretty long. If you are on the same airline you are, more than likely, going to be in the same concourse so the connection will be easy. MSP is pretty user friendly and the airlines are pretty good about working with connecting flights. Safe travels. :)

I did not consider customs. It took us about 20 minutes to clear customs on a flight from Paris a couple years ago. It was a Delta flight so all was in the same area.

Here is a link to the map. https://www.mspairport.com/sites/default/files/2017-11/T1_quickmap_9_2017%20copy.pdf

Edited by LarryL

Just to add, it is Delta flight and yes it is Princess approved. We have a few young adults that can run ahead if needed. Appreciate comments. Will continue to discuss.

Our experience there was customs cleared us and those who had connecting flights were expedited through security. As I said, earlier, Delta and customs are in the same concourse. Because it's a hub, they do use three of them, all easy access. If you are pre-cleared, you will have no problem connecting to your flight. I'm sure EZair has that accounted for.

Our experience there was customs cleared us and those who had connecting flights were expedited through security. As I said, earlier, Delta and customs are in the same concourse. Because it's a hub, they do use three of them, all easy access. If you are pre-cleared, you will have no problem connecting to your flight. I'm sure EZair has that accounted for.

All passengers from Toronto (YYZ) to the U.S. are pre-cleared and are treated as domestic passengers when arriving in the U.Sz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All passengers from Toronto (YYZ) to the U.S. are pre-cleared and are treated as domestic passengers when arriving in the U.Sz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, being treated as domestic, this means we should be, god willing, expedited quicker? Thanks everyone for your help here.

So, being treated as domestic, this means we should be, god willing, expedited quicker? Thanks everyone for your help here.

You’ll be the same as any domestic arrival. You get off the plane and go to your next gate. No lines or anything to go through so nothing to be expedited through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at this flight. However, the connection time is 49 minutes. Seems tight. Has anyone done this route?

Assuming Delta, their minimum connection time in MSP is 30 minutes.

Connecting time (49 minutes) is a fiction. Almost all boardings want you to be on the plane 10 minutes before the scheduled departure so the plane can theoretically leave the gate on time.