Private showers in the Regal Lotus spa?

h-sar

I will be purchasing a pass for the Enclave during an upcoming cruise on the Regal. Does anyone know if there are private showers in the Enclave or spa areas which I would be able to use? I have used the ones in the workout area. They are much bigger than the ones in the cabins, so I’m hoping something similar exists in the spa area as well.

I will be purchasing a pass for the Enclave during an upcoming cruise on the Regal. Does anyone know if there are private showers in the Enclave or spa areas which I would be able to use? I have used the ones in the workout area. They are much bigger than the ones in the cabins, so I’m hoping something similar exists in the spa area as well.

Yes, the locker/changing rooms have private showers, two or three. They're spacious..

The locker room is shared by the fitness center and the spa. I'm not aware of any showers specifically dedicated to spa users.

On the Regal, the fitness/workout centre and the spa are quite a few decks apart. I have used the dedicated fitness private showers on the Regal, just have never been in the spa on that particular ship.

There's 2 shower stalls in the spa locker room. Much bigger than the showers in the stateroom. The doors to the showers go right from the locker room and there is no little "transition" area that you may find in land spas. The Enclave is definitely worth the price. First thing I buy on board.

The big question is, on the Regal, do they actually (adequately) heat the tile loungers!

IMHO, one could ask that about the tile loungers on all the Princess ships (we've been on a lot of them). And probably explains why some pax "park" themselves on them for hours (?) reading books. On the pre-Royal design, I found the tile seating in one of the other rooms (dry heat) in the thermal suite much warmer and therefore more satisfying for an achy body; unfortunately their design is not conducive to laying down even for short people like me (5'). We've been on the Royal twice and the price for the Enclave was much higher than they charge for the Thermal Suite on the older ships so I didn't indulge. The Enclave does have a therapeutic (?) pool, which I saw on my way to get a massage. HAL ships have nice large (20' square?) whirlpools in their spa, which as I recall are free to use.