Shampoo & Conditioner on Explorer of the Seas?

In all the cruises I have been on shampoo, conditioner (in small bottles like Motels), and hand soap have been supplied. However, on the last cruise there was two dispensers in the shower - one with liquid soap and the other with 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. Hand soap was sitting on the Vanity. These toiletries are usually always supplied, so if you haven't got them - ask your cabin steward.

In all the cruises I have been on shampoo, conditioner (in small bottles like Motels), and hand soap have been supplied. However, on the last cruise there was two dispensers in the shower - one with liquid soap and the other with 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. Hand soap was sitting on the Vanity. These toiletries are usually always supplied, so if you haven't got them - ask your cabin steward.

That's not been our experience on RC. For non-suite staterooms, it's typically been two bars of soap and one dispenser of combo shampoo/conditioner in the shower. I do agree that the stateroom attendant may be able to supply the small bottles upon request.

On Freedom, it was a dispenser with 1 side being soap, other side 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I normally bring my own stuff, but I forgot it at home. The 2 in 1 is really just a bad shampoo, and since the water is hard, my hair was really dried out the whole cruise. If you can, bring your own set of shampoo and conditioner. I also don't like to use the soap because I'm pretty sensitive with stuff like that.

Sorry Bob, I missed your first response. Thank you so much for this information......good to know!

For those of you who are interested, here is the link to the review I read regarding no shampoo & conditioner. For some reason, it is mentioned under the "Food" category of the review.: https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=581496

BecciBoo......I have no intentions of canceling my cruise over shampoo, but I just want to know if I need to bring my own. I am not picky about the toiletries that are provided. I use whatever is available on the ship. I just don't like to over pack and prefer not bringing items that are provided. I enjoyed my last cruise on the Anthem and I know I will enjoy this one as well.

I appreciate everyone's response!

Amen, why does everyone attack people? Assume positive intent!!!