Lunch on Splendor

kapcruiser

I am going on the Splendor January 14th for 13days, I'll let you know if others do not reply

Might be different on the longer cruises. On the Miracle HI itin we had both sea day brunch and then separate breakfast/lunch on three of the sea days.

On the weeklong cruises we haven’t had a breakfast/lunch since brunch began. But there’s no reason why you can’t go to brunch twice, once for breakfast, then again for lunch.

• 2 weeks later...
Was just on Splendor in July and no MDR lunch. Only the Seaday brunch on non-port days.

I was last on Carnival 2 years ago. Do you know if the seaday brunch is the same as it was then? It was associated with the comedy club but is that different as well now?

I was last on Carnival 2 years ago. Do you know if the seaday brunch is the same as it was then? It was associated with the comedy club but is that different as well now?

They don't have the comedian in the dining room anymore. That was a stupid idea IMO.

Thanks for posting. It's exactly the same menu we've seen on each Carnival cruise we've taken. They sure don't believe in updates. When we took the 10 day cruise on Miracle out of NYC there were a lot of sea days and there were so many complaints about the sea day menu that they finally did open the dining room for lunch instead.

They don't have the comedian in the dining room anymore. That was a stupid idea IMO.

It definitely was a dumb idea. The comedian would be there, I think, on the hour for 5 minutes, tell maybe 3 jokes and be gone. We could hear him but we were never seated where we could actually see him. Guess it could have been just a recording for all we know.

Same menu with the outdated comedic references to the George Lopez comedy brunch they have haven't had in years. And yes, they've also cut the George Lopez tie-in to the nighttime comedy shows.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app