Legends show on Dream? (since 2012 refurb)

Can someone help me to find out the new Legends show stars and the songs that they sing ? I knew that this was slated to undergo changes last fall but haven't found any new info. I have a bunch of teens cruising in January and they would love to know this info. Thanks in advance !

I'm not sure if the Dream still has the Legends show. Most of the ships have changed to the Playlist Production shows and the Hasbro Game shows.

Another issue may be that I'm not sure that teens are allowed to participate in the Legends show. I know there is an age limit, I just don't know what it is.

I'm not sure if the Dream still has the Legends show. Most of the ships have changed to the Playlist Production shows and the Hasbro Game shows.

Another issue may be that I'm not sure that teens are allowed to participate in the Legends show. I know there is an age limit, I just don't know what it is.

I think the age limit is fairly loose. My husband did the show in March 2012 and Britney Spears was played by a 15yo ( her dad was Garth Brooks). At the time we were on board, they mentioned that they were redoing the show during dry dock and would be axing Ricky Martin and some others and adding MJ and some more. That gives me reason to believe that the show continues. Hopefully someone who has been on board recently can shed some light for us all :)

I guess I should also mention that some of my "teens" are 18,19,20 etc....

On our cruise in April on the Dream, they still had The Carnival Legends show. It was on the last sea night before our cruise ended. One show only at 10:30 pm. I didn't attend, but my Fun Times lists the stars as "Your Fellow Guests, The Carnival Dream Dancers, The Dream Showband, and the Vocal Talents of Janae Longo and Jason Allen." Hosted by the CD at the time, Willie. Hope that helps!

The Dream does not have Hasbro show at all, FYI.:)

Carnival Dream - April 2013 Western Caribbean

• 4 weeks later...

Last time I sailed "Dream" was June of 2012, and it still had the "old" shows aboard then, so if the 2.0 upgrade was after that, I'm no help. Anyway, at that time the shows were "Get Ready", and "8 More Seconds", along with the usual welcome aboard and the "Legends Show" on the last evening. At that time the "Legends" were: James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Elton John, Britney Spears, Madonna, Garth Brooks, Ricky Martin, Gloria Estefan, Elvis Presley, and the ever popular Frank Sinatra. As noted, this may be old info, but that's the way it was in June of last year.

"SKY"

As of May, from memory:

Madonna: Like a Virgin

Brittany Spears:

Garth Brooks: Friends in Low Places

Elton John: Crocodile Rock

Elvis: Jailhouse Rock (I think)

Frank Sinatra: My Way

Aretha Franklin: Respect

Gloria Estefan: Rhythm is Gonna Get You

James Brown: I feel Good

Seems like there was a Ricky Martin, Livin La Vida Loca, but I'm not positive.

As of May, from memory:

Madonna: Like a Virgin

Brittany Spears:

Garth Brooks: Friends in Low Places

Elton John: Crocodile Rock

Elvis: Jailhouse Rock (I think)

Frank Sinatra: My Way

Aretha Franklin: Respect

Gloria Estefan: Rhythm is Gonna Get You

James Brown: I feel Good

Seems like there was a Ricky Martin, Livin La Vida Loca, but I'm not positive.

VERY GOOD!

Elvis does Hound Dog & Jailhouse Rock, and Britney does Hit Me Baby, One More Time. You got all the others correct. ONE GOLD STAR for YOU! ;)

"SKY"

The shows were not changed on the Dream after 2.0 upgrades.

OUTSTANDING! I like the "old shows" so much better than the new "Playlist Production" shows. Guess I'll have to book "Dream" again soon! :cool:

"SKY"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived