Orlando for 4 hours

sloper12

After our cruise in late January, we will have 4 hours to kill before we would check in for our flight out of MCO. We have 3 yr old twins and a 6 yr old so we really don't want to just hang around the airport for those 4 hours. Really then the airport would be 6 hours because we will go through check in 2 hours ahead of our flight. It sometimes can take a long time to get through the lines. Any ideas on what we could do for those 4 hours? We probably will not want to spend a lot of money such as going to Crayola. I once heard that some hotels will let you rent a room for just a few hours but I don't know if that is true. I was also thinking a park where we could let the kids play and we could eat lunch but any other ideas would be appreciated.

I would "second" Disney Springs; the parking is free, there are some areas to play and walk around, the restaurants, and shops... We sometimes go there just for Ghiradelli chocolate and ice cream. There are also two good outlet malls in Orlando. My last suggestion is a little town called Winter Park which is near downtown Orlando and has independent stores, cool restaurants, etc... https://winterpark.org/park-avenue

How far is Disney Springs from Mco?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Typically about 30 minutes. Depends on time of day, etc. But you can research by doing a future arrival on Google maps or Waze to get an idea of traffic for your specific trip.